The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Pissed off because one can not use word gay such as I am having such a gay day because same one decided to use it as a label for a minority??? propense to practices that are possibly, if not quite painful, "dirty".

I would extrapolate more but then Call will have to down his burgher and start typing.
Lets say that bloke kissing on telly make me sick and blokes in hot pants for car insurance commercial should not be broadcasted during the day.

Feel free to do as U like I am not interested it is very polite no tanks from me.
Certanly I do not agree whit past treatment and discrimination against Homosexuals but also I prufoundly dislike the continuous in your face broadcasting to which we are subjected latley

I prufoundly dislike the continuous in your face broadcasting to which we are subjected latley

Must be an international thing, same story here, been like that for a number of years already.
For a reason I still can't quite fathom, a lot of people continue to find it amusing/entertaining, maybe the shock effect.

On the other hand, the latest hetero reality series here and in France is nudist dating on a tropical island : Adam seeks Eve

Attachments

• Tom&Jerry.JPG
    Tom&Jerry.JPG
    306.2 KB · Views: 103