The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

maybe he could run around a few feet distances under appropriate circumstances?

Attachments

• harness.jpg
    harness.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 99
(sarcomas are no laughing matter actually, in particular not the variant Mr Ford ended up with)

agreed

probably all the wrong deeds we could account him for is not even really his fault.

i have nothing against the man really, but i'm wondering how he could possibly consider running for mayor again.

Maybe i just dont dont grasp the enterity of the situation or even the reach of my ''courageous intervention''.

Please accept that my intention was not to hurt anyone or show my ''intransigeance''

i am a genuine human lover fondementally.

i shall try to be more careful from now on...

dint want to shock anyone...if it did

poor guy! when emotion takes control, things can get dangerous!

To be happy after having accomplished something meaningful for you is one thing, but i find the idea of goal celebrations a bit disproportionnal to the actual accopmlishment. The ''market'' likes it and makes the ''product'' more spectacular and people seeing happy people makes happy, but....

i read somewhere that depression among football players is specifically high. They face a lot of pressure and goal celebration seems like a good way let go some of it obviously.

i guess there are certain rules against this (i m not an expert in football) and maybe the problem is well understood and taken care of in certain countries...

i guess most of you dont care :faint:

but anyway....just a thought...:magnify:

Last edited:

Endless possibilities ; McMaggot burger, Maggot & Chips, Maggot Poutine, Maggot and Cheese, Zuppa con i Verme-celli.
(as you know, the UK already has maggots on toast)

Even ecological eaters should be pleased, they can have a selfsustaining maggot farm by defecating in the back garden after a hearty meal.

(ever wondered why people put a teaspoon in their coffee ?)