The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Joined 2006
Paid Member
I am familiar with the term "cutting one" but have never thought of it as actually cutting something like a piece of cake (or cheese)...... :rolleyes:

On the plus side of things - according to this article my Mrs. should be safe from cancer as long as I'm still around.... :D:D:D

BTW - credit for this one goes to BudP, who posted it on my Facebook page.....

Scientists Say Smelling Farts Prevents Cancer

Joined 2011
Paid Member
I think that it is going to take something a bit stronger than a brown when you see that credit card bill...... :eek:

She came back with 3 pairs, from the secondhand:D

damn Honda Rebel copy engine is having , same as original , bushings for camshaft

Dodosses , now I need to put RNA4902 instead

hoping 'till tomorrow , that camshaft end isn't damaged ....... or that local vendors are having same camshaft price as in Mother China

Had the original needlebearings gone south?

Careful when opening and tightening the bearing caps, take a quarter to half turn on every screw, dont open one cap fully and then next. All in one flow. Same when on again.

Last edited:
Joined 2011
Paid Member
ya Dodo

original (Lifeng engine , copy of Honda Rebel ) is having bushings at both ends of camshaft ..... same as Rebel

one Bushing is Dodo , other one is semi dodo

Aha those bronze dodos

Zen Mod said:
ends are OK ( and will be polished ) , so I'm putting RNA4902 instead of bushing

btw . new (Lifeng) camshaft is 13E locally , while pair of RNA4902 is 20E

:rofl:

S(venska)K(ullager)F(abriken). Real deal

ask any prospective

How true.

Back in the middle ages, my youngest sister had a BSA 500cc 1-cylinder, her boyfriend drove a Royal Enfield 1100cc twin. (both relics, bikes too)

When I hitched a ride with him, no problemo.
The one time I sat behind her (brick buddy-seat), it felt like she tried to drive and insert a tampon at the same time, but in wrong person.