The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Thomas, I suspect you have climbed up the highest branch of your family tree, just as a little kitten, you are meowing now and you have waiting for fire department to save you from your uncomfortable situation.
Brian, you are certainly sitting on a boat, waiting for the salmons.
But salmons probably know it.

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Hi Dodo's!!! Just checking in to let you know that I'm still here........
Now have 2nd zipper. Come to find out that I'm very healthy and doing things right but that scar tissue can and does plug things up.....
I will be back around more when I get home and off of this crappy laptop that is driving me nuts....
Luv Ya Man!!!!

Tom,

I sure hope you heal up quick. It took me quite a while as I believe I busted the sternum apart before it healed up from the surgery.

BTW: How big is your Scar? Mine is a "Really Cool Pirate Scare" that's about 7.5 inches long. In fact, it's such a great Scar that I don't put on a shirt until mid-October...just to make the other guys envious!

My best wishes for a fast recovery!
Captain "X"

Last edited:
Joined 2006
Paid Member
I think that I have about a 12 incher now
That will thrill the Mrs.!!!!
She popped in for visit today but didn't want me to show it to her at the hospital so I'll surprise her when I get home.... :)

It's really hard to type with this pressure fit glove on so maybe some more later.
Thanks for all the love guy's!!!!! It really helps!!!

No wonder they have given you a special glove! Got to keep Mrs Palm and her five daughters under control! Keep returning to full strength and get home soon…..the Daxies miss you!

Papa……salmon fishing - what there is of it this year of drought (driest September in memory) - finishes at the end of November. Our river - the Tweed - has the longest season in Europe:1st February through to 31st November.

I think that I have about a 12 incher now
That will thrill the Mrs.!!!!
She popped in for visit today but didn't want me to show it to her at the hospital so I'll surprise her when I get home.... :)

Don't try any of the sort while she is watching her favourite novellas
But this is surplus advice as U probably know been fellow DIYer and use to the "yeah whatever" reply one normally get

:)

U home by now ?

Any way

What is going on is October now and 22C outside which is totally bonkers here in Cheshire

I know that the Universe is expanding and such, although I will never understand how such expansion could be accelerating but please can clean now
Earth axis shifted ? Big Meteorite going to get us? Mayas only 0.314 % wrong?

Please tell me we are all domed but no one is telling me because they want me to keep pay my taxes....:confused: