The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Joined 2006
Paid Member
My mother was all fired up to get some scarves in her family tartan. When they arrived they were even more awful than the catalog photos. Baby blue with bright orange. Unwearable..

Look on the bright side (he said in his best Groucho Marx voice).... it could be worse.... :headshot:

Attachments

• Pink and Yellow Tartan.jpg
    Pink and Yellow Tartan.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 106
too dumb to hide

As of this summer, after a 13 year hiatus, my son and I are living under the same roof again 7/7.
Means that 17 years of battling a sociopath Snake with Tits (© KatieandDad) has come to an end, and I no longer have to drive 10k+ miles a year to see my kid once every 2 weeks.

Also implies that I have to boot a lazy bstrd through a professional education, which means my full-time tropical isle bum plan has been stretched by 2 more years.
Bottomline is that I have to spend at least twice as much time here for mental support.
(my shrink said I'm no longer welcome after I bit him, repeatedly)

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
As of this summer, after a 13 year hiatus, my son and I are living under the same roof again 7/7.
Means that 17 years of battling a sociopath Snake with Tits (© KatieandDad) has come to an end, and I no longer have to drive 10k+ miles a year to see my kid once every 2 weeks.

Also implies that I have to boot a lazy bstrd through a professional education, which means my full-time tropical isle bum plan has been stretched by 2 more years.
Bottomline is that I have to spend at least twice as much time here for mental support.
(my shrink said I'm no longer welcome after I bit him, repeatedly)

smoochsmooch for that 7/7 , ya Dutchie Whale

you can bite my hairy underkilt , whenever you want ...... strictly in relaxation purposes

:rofl: