The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Joined 2011
Paid Member
Ah, I thought that was Jaccos getoffs. Rubber thingys.

Membrane for you my techie geek. I was busy not drifting the boat up on the cliffs while two guys changed it and restarted the engine. Its started by high pressure air so you only have a couple of shots then its hello granite.

We landed at Högmarsö, the place of lost boat dreams.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    791 KB · Views: 66
Joined 2011
Paid Member
Ah, yes C2, I forgot. Högmarsö is a nice place. The owner Hasse gave me a ride home. It used to be a boat building industry but nowadays they mostly rebuild and takes alot of summerguests. The restaurant is decent and Hasse has rebuild the old boat-barn to a live stage. This summer that Nashville bum Dough Seeger that I mentioned will do 3 gigs as planned.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    161.5 KB · Views: 64
Joined 2006
Paid Member
No problems. I lay myself on the side and we're even Steven

Seagoing guy's - we know how to do things like that from walking around with a cuppa coffee during heavy seas.... Leave a little bit of room at the top of the cup for "roll spillage".... We would eat chow with one elbow holding down the metal tray and hold the cuppa coffee in that hand....

After chow it was time to light up a nasty cigar and watch the young one's turn green.... :D:D:D

BTW - if you drop something on the deck don't get up to chase it around. It will slide back your way in a few seconds...

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Ah, yes C2, I forgot. Högmarsö is a nice place. The owner Hasse gave me a ride home. It used to be a boat building industry but nowadays they mostly rebuild and takes alot of summerguests. The restaurant is decent and Hasse has rebuild the old boat-barn to a live stage. This summer that Nashville bum Dough Seeger that I mentioned will do 3 gigs as planned.

We have a lot of music bums in Nashville.... This week iz big County Muzic Fest and there are cowboy's and tourist staggering around all over the place... Maybe they just don't have their land leg's yet.... That was always sort of a strange feeling after 1st getting back to shore - walking around on dry land and feeling like you were still at sea.... :Pirate:

Who is Dough Seeger - I can't find any information on him so he must be a real bum.... :D:D:D

Joined 2011
Paid Member
Who is Dough Seeger - I can't find any information on him so he must be a real bum.... :D:D:D

Douglas Seeger is a bum that i think once moved from NY to Nashville, he is hot on anything that gets him high or drunk. A swedish tv program called Jills veranda needed this outcast cute hero so I guess they typecasted him and made it look like the tv show dudes just happend to walk around in some alley and just happend to have the whole ******* tv studio with them when they found him playing his Going down to the river Doug Seegers ft. Jill Johnson & Magnus Carlson - Going Down to the River - YouTube . They made a record in some famous studio etc etc

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Flapjack is a good name for it. I dare you!

Funny - I have an old ship's port window like that around here somewhere - I haven't seen it in years tho.... Probably out in the shed in a box somewhere... I have an old brass ships bell too. When I was a bachelor I would give it a good ring after I had boarded some winch and had my way with her. Now that I'm married - will not so much.... :rolleyes:

Joined 2006
Paid Member
You mean Ho-Cakes and sausage.

That must be what you Rednecks eat in North Carolina between NASCAR races. We are busy having the big County Music Festival this weekend and in between rain storms we like make'n bacon.... :D:D:D

I just checked and they haven't posted this years concert to the web as of yet - so here is a link to last years concert because I know just how bad all of you are itch'n to hear sum County and Western.... BTW - they have stuff at the pharmacy that will get rid of that itch but you have to soak in the tub after you have put it on for a few minutes...... and then you have to wash all of your cloths and bedding too... and maybe your wife and a couple of girlfriends....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzctEAinnpM

Attachments

• Bacon covered Trukey.jpg
    Bacon covered Trukey.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 46
Last edited: