The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Thomas,

as we all know, in your case it's a hangar.
You passed the test jacco..... there iz just no fooling you....

Speaking of coming out of the closet, how about getting yourself a new skull ?
You could be the first Cyberdyne T-49 model (Thomas49, as in the dating chat room)

Been there - done that - with LED lighting.....
It really creeps out the neighbors if I walk around outside at night though.:D:D:D

Attachments

• Light_UP_Crystal_Skull.jpg
    Light_UP_Crystal_Skull.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 82
Good day dodos,

Everything is dry downstairs after the flood. Those rent-a-dehumidifiers work well.

Today I am putting things back in the room and decided to organize it a little better. I am half way through and I am a lot happier with the way it looks, so I thought I'd come show the dodos to this point.

Attachments

• P3260042.jpg
    P3260042.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 64
  • P3260043.jpg
    P3260043.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 67
  • P3260001.jpg
    P3260001.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 74
Well Cal, That looks as though nothing has happened since before the flood! You have been very lucky - in that anyway. Pleased for you.:)

How c2c hasn't had water damage I'll never know....he has a wells in his house (Humour him; he thinks they are speakers, :rolleyes: - but we know better!)

As for that other guy using a mono amp for stereo, he has built a sprint mbike to be even quicker at changing the lead from one speaker to the other......trouble is that the muffler on the bike is no good and he cant hear the music....or the rumble on those old age pensioned off turntables he uses.;)

:devilr::devilr: