The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Joined 2011
Paid Member

Its for my media. At work we dont store Blueray. I think our biggest arrays are like some TB but thats usually scsi. I run cheap 3TB sata(n).

My ol rack is 6TB and I grew out of it like 3 years ago so now all my USB slots is full of discs

Nice link btw. Too bad I have to call my boss and tell him what to say on the next meeting. Has anybody else noticed that characteristica for this decade is that no bosses can do their workers work?

Last edited:
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
ZM is that you second right?

ya mean - on this photo :

Klipschirts_635083579499930000_medium.jpg

naah - that pic was taken when I was 8 years old

my legs were shorter , if not hair

:rofl:

Joined 2006
Paid Member
So that's why those chew things come in dog size, or dachs length.

reminds me, can dachshunds be fed after midnight ?

There are rumors that they can fly around like bats and suck the blood out of there victims. Usually they are snuggled up under the blankets and are excellent bed warmers....

Attachments

• murphy with ears - small.JPG
    murphy with ears - small.JPG
    49.9 KB · Views: 72
  • Murphy with Mom 13 Mar 08 sm.JPG
    Murphy with Mom 13 Mar 08 sm.JPG
    295.8 KB · Views: 68
Which is Italian; the wife or the dog? Friends have a couple of pairs of Spinoli dogs and they, the dogs, can really empty a room.

But the worst I have ever known were my own; two labs and a Pointer. I used to get the fine bone mush from beneath the band saw at a commercial butcher. Mixed in with the normal diet it was excellent. The effects on the atmosphere were dire!

Cal's dung heap
It only gets better. They start with a pile, next day they move it to the gardens in smaller piles. Day after that (today) they are spreading it roughly. Tomorrow or maybe Monday they will do the finish spreading. These guys are just plain cruel.

It's getting rather expensive too. Because the honey cannot eat with the smell, I pick her up from the train and we go shopping (nicely air conditioned) and then for dinner. We come home, open the windows 'cause it's sweltering and then try to sleep. The alarm rings at 5 so Cal is at least a bit cranky these days. :)

Which is Italian; the wife or the dog? Friends have a couple of pairs of Spinoli dogs and they, the dogs, can really empty a room.

But the worst I have ever known were my own; two labs and a Pointer. I used to get the fine bone mush from beneath the band saw at a commercial butcher. Mixed in with the normal diet it was excellent. The effects on the atmosphere were dire!

Haha! Wife.
Dog kills too. We got her as a rescue, came home, she fell asleep, and let one go! My 6yo said "yep, shell fit in great!"

Worst from a dog was an english mastif. No warning, just boom! Like a wall.