The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

..and I went to junior school in Ipswich, (UK)!! Is there an Ipswich in the US, or was your family a forces family....stationed at Martlesham (US Independent Air Force (Eagle Squadron)), or Bentwaters?

and, c2c......

"Nah - having too much fun watching people that are sooooo dumb they can't even get over to the dummy's table at the Pub"

Get that webcam out of my room!

Joined 2006
Paid Member
..and I went to junior school in Ipswich, (UK)!! Is there an Ipswich in the US, or was your family a forces family....stationed at Martlesham (US Independent Air Force (Eagle Squadron)), or Bentwaters?

and, c2c......

"Nah - having too much fun watching people that are sooooo dumb they can't even get over to the dummy's table at the Pub"

Get that webcam out of my room!
:D:D:D

Yeah - one of those US Air Force brats running around and getting a schooling in proper British manners.....:rolleyes:

The Brit's got a huge kick when I would wear my little league baseball outfit on the double decker headed out to Woodbridge to play ball. Daddy was stationed at Bentwaters for three years.

Despite any rumors that you may have heard all of this was a great many years before the UFO thingy in da woods tho - so no - I did not get here on that machine.... :eek::eek::eek: