The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Stranger became great admirer of Tenzo Gyatso, after reading Heinrich Harrer book at age 18. Later did Tai Chi, for healthy.

Many bad folks that stranger-man got in touch with, or fight with, now long dead.
Stranger maybe Smarter, and live happy.

(if he control Hyde-ing man, probation-report man wrote he never seen someone with so much rage inside)

Joined 2006
Paid Member
I knew that there must be some logical reason - why you are owning Thorens

:devily:

Well - not all of us can find former EMT British tank parts converted to TT. Then there iz the cost of hiring a forklift operator to move that monster around when SWMBO wants to rearrange the furniture and put the speakers up against the walls.....:rolleyes:

I like Thorens - nice and simple TT's - slap on a decent tonearm and you should be most of the way there..

Last edited:
Only strong green tea with a dash of milk, please.

Smart-Stranger man does medical degree, works in hospital, and finds out what the exact angle is to hit nose bone that janks it through the os ethmoidale right up in head.
And did judo at age 12, aikido at 15, karaté, pentjak silat, savate, boxing, plus wizzard of knives, and various weird sheit since age ~8.
Croc Dundee says : Eer mate, that's not a knife, this is.

But also did Zappa at 13, Doors at 14, David Bowie/Lou Reed/Iggy Pop at 15.
And Robert Crumb lover since age 12.

(not so happy childhood, luxury youth dad only interested in factory, mom alcoholic, youngest sister junkie and dead at 40)

The Doors - People are Strange - YouTube

Dont make me come over there and give you a hug. Some spiked green Tea may go better, but having parent/s with that particular demon generally turns you into one or makes you hate the stuff.

Spiked & Green

My name, Chuck Norrit, the constipated martial arts hippie with 146IQ.
Bill Dana as Jose Jimenez - YouTube

In my '20s, I shacked with a strong religious vegetarian partner, who spent a lot of her spare time on community voluntary work.
At a center for (ex-)convicts, run by a pastor/reverend, funded by the protestant reformed church.

She had briefly worked as a nanny for a heavyweight senator of the conservative party here.
Senator mom shagged the tennis teacher, their kids ranged from alcoholic, drug abuser, die-hard lesbian, troublemaker, to psychiatric level.
Sorry, the senator couple only had 5 children.

My current partner is the daughter of a former customs government official, who topped highest paycheck rank before retirement.
Her oldest sister blew millions at the stock exchange, together with her "communication" expert hubby, bloke even got hired by the government as an "advisor" at one stage in his career.
Oldest brother is ex-federal reserve hot-shot, pro-alcoholic for +30 years, married to a bipolar disorder nut, guy wound up at intensive care 3 times so far.
Youngest sister is a full-blown personality disorder nut, what I refer to as a pee-stain.

I have the greatest respect for all animals, and still able to relate & communicate to people of any age, sexual orientation, social class, color and/or culture.
I consider myself among the friendliest, most open-minded of folks, always willing to help others, without personal gain in mind.
But without showing the pretty parts only, presenting myself different, not even on the web.
It's only the latter that makes me unusual.

Condemnation without (personal) Examination is Prejudice.

(at $17.5k retail, TD550/SME312+S upgrade/Lyra Helikon no N&S)

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
fact that I luv ya doesn't change that you're having record player for sissies

they invented Thorens when it was obvious that ppl are not liking Lenco enough

naah

I even like Thorens (same as your blindy iteration of spks) , when thinking about what Linn sold as Mana ;

secret ingredient - packed Island fog in chipboard (particles)

:devily:

Joined 2006
Paid Member
That is unless they like you. Then you will only have to act as wrestling foe in various staged events where you lose.

Will need to get a wrestling outfit for that!!! Rubber of course!!!:D:D:D

Attachments

• rubber_wresling_cycle_suit_front_view.png
    rubber_wresling_cycle_suit_front_view.png
    102.7 KB · Views: 64