The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

I was experimenting with my phone camera... I had an uninvited subject, willing to pose... (this pic has nothing to do with gravity, hence it is unlikely to be repeated on this thread :D )

Attachments

• 2012-08-22 18.34.56.jpg
    2012-08-22 18.34.56.jpg
    544.4 KB · Views: 88
I was happy to see such a great photography here. Two very similar images took my attention to analyze... Both images showing subject performing yoga in the serene environment, looks like forest or meadow of some sort. As for the similarity, neither subject shows tail... Further, analyzing differences, subject on the left somehow is pulling my eye, and I would say this composition is heavier on the left. I always complained that in fashion photography, you are as good photographer as good is your model and that is clearly shown here.
So as a conclusion and advice to young photographer, I would say this:
Although this shoot is really nice, you need to work on your models, you have to look for more developed, bustier and sexier squirrel. :D

Attachments

• Yoga.jpg
    Yoga.jpg
    170 KB · Views: 83
wakoos

:rofl:

V. next time when you're crossing in Canookland , you must visit Big Cal ......

:clown:

I wouldn't miss it, but it was too stormy... hehehe, besides I was a few thousands miles away. Ottawa and Montreal are on the other side from British Columbia.
PS In no way I am to imply that politics in Canada are stormy. Just a sunset from the river in Ottawa with a view to Parliament buildings. Awesome city!

Attachments

• Ottawa.jpg
    Ottawa.jpg
    178.7 KB · Views: 82
HUH,

file did not go through, somewhat bigger file. It was a PDF of the article about efforts to buy Tesla's lab and to make movie. Whoever can, if you have interest, pick up today's NY Times. In the meantime, here is Tesla's monument on Niagara Falls.

Attachments

• Tesla.jpg
    Tesla.jpg
    189.1 KB · Views: 51
  • Tesla monument.jpg
    Tesla monument.jpg
    189.7 KB · Views: 51
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member