The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

And the other bits too.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2012-06-06 at 2.14.26 PM.jpg
    Screen shot 2012-06-06 at 2.14.26 PM.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 90
I'm a bit concerned about brianco - he hazen't been seen or heard from since I posted that song. I'm worried that he might be trying to explain stiff hair to hiz Mrs. - or that he has come up with some type of DIY French Tickler.....:crazy::crazy::crazy:

Got the US tickler!;)
Spent the evening buying a more modern mac than this ol' mac. Nothing on it is any longer upgradable or supported (bit like me actually) and it is no longer secure. So this goes to the MRS for the money recording - yes, I have not only to pay for de food but also for the cooking, washing, ironing:mad::mad::mad::rolleyes:...but she has to pay to hear my music in the same room!:) HaHaHa

Did well....got a seldom used fully loaded Mac Pro 3 gig with ssd and an aweful amount of memory, a mint 23" Mac screen etc. all for approx US 1100.00 incl about 3.5K of mainly useful software.:)

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Got the US tickler!;)
Nothing on it is any longer upgradable or supported (bit like me actually) and it is no longer secure.

Tell me about it - I'm STILL using XP!!! They will be on Win X49 by the time I'm willing ta take a look.

In order to upgrade it means a new MB - and they all use the new DDR3 memory so more $$$ there - sux.... :censored:

I must admit that I'm a bit let down - I wuz having a super time thinking that you were showing the Mrs. and her Swede nurse friend your stiff hair.. :D:D:D

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Nothing worse than an incontinent computer!!!;)
:D:D:D

No floppy's - no hard drives - just something that looks like a credit card and those itty bitty thumb drive thingy's. Sigh - I'm still missing my punched tape reader and toggle switches on the front panel on something the size of a filing cabinet..... :crazy:

Herz a bit of light reading for tonight - only 235 pages - but I'm hoping that it haz a lot of pictures... :D:D:D
Turntable Forum • Tonearm Geometry Analysis by Graeme Dennes (c) 1983,2011

ps - it's in PDF - so ya gotta download it... :cool: