The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

In fact this pic - a video still - shows one of the ones when I closed my eyes...must have had wax in my ears when she phoned!:crazy:

Copies of the full video are available at a very high price. Please send PM to order.

Attachments

• Temptation-From-Duck-l.jpg
    Temptation-From-Duck-l.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 66
Hey 2cthomas...this is your complimentary early morning wake up call.....you have a lot to do today, so out of your pit and into the shower!:)

Coffee and cookies available when you have done that....provided you put it to brew before you shower!;)

ZM is already active...being dumb about Jfets elsewhere!:p

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Hey 2cthomas...this is your complimentary early morning wake up call.....you have a lot to do today, so out of your pit and into the shower!:)

Coffee and cookies available when you have done that....provided you put it to brew before you shower!;)

ZM is already active...being dumb about Jfets elsewhere!:p

Ahhhhhhhhh - slept in dis morning - but up and running now... ;)
U kids been having fun I seeeeeeee :D:D:D

Question - If said finger (ahem ;)) can cure the hiccups - can it serve a dual purpose if one is flatulent???? :crazy::crazy::crazy:

Brian - wherzzzzz me coffee at? Is it by chance have a bit of the Irish in it??? :D:D:D

Joined 2006
Paid Member
I hope I still will have my beer on Monday.
You know, we will now Whit Monday holiday.

Do not worry to much about that Gyuri - if you run out of beer before Monday it will just give you more time to sober up for Tuesday...:rolleyes:

Man - I show up and everybody runs away - go figure.
I hadda friend once - she wuz a proctologist and we gave her a nickname - "Goldfinger" 'cause she made a lot of $$$$ with that finger.... :D:D:D

Attachments

• Hiccups - gothiccups button.gif
    Hiccups - gothiccups button.gif
    71.4 KB · Views: 67
Joined 2006
Paid Member
Good morning Thomas,
In that old picture you look similar to Rózsa Sándor, a famous hungarian outlaw.
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Hi Gyuri :D:D:D

Soon I will submit a DNA sample so that my new found sisters and I can have an idea of where our history comes from. It will be one of those test designed for people looking for their heritage and can go back a few hundred years. They cannot directly trace our ancestors by name - but they can tell which regions of the world they came from. Family oral history sez that we have some ancestors from Bohemia - so maybe ZM and I are long lost cousins. Nooooooowwwww that's a scary thought!!!! :eek::eek::eek: :rofl::rofl::rofl:

My main bloodlines are Emery - which we do not know very much about and are working on - and Culpepper - which we know a lot about and can trace back to around 1000 AD. There were a few real rascals in the Culpepper line - one of the more notable ones wuz named [insert drum roll here]............ Thomas... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Are ya referring to dis old photo?

Attachments

• Thomas K as a 12 year old in England.jpg
    Thomas K as a 12 year old in England.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 56
  • 27403_586104755_956_n.jpg
    27403_586104755_956_n.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 52
  • Albert T Emery III Jennings - age 8 - 1956.JPG
    Albert T Emery III Jennings - age 8 - 1956.JPG
    86.7 KB · Views: 41
  • Thomas - Navy Enlistment Photo0001.jpg