The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Sssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Don't say anything/
lkjhdfih2876320978e ZOMBIES EAT VEGEMITE

Decipher that spooks. You are not up to it. You can't compete with our dumbness

Jason won't be happy when they get that code busted and they come knocking on hiz door and ask him what's going on :D:D:D.....

I used to work for government kids - where else do you think I could get all of this advanced Dummy experience at.... :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Donkey_punch_poster.jpg
    Donkey_punch_poster.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
I have just one for ya , as an answer :

243659d1318034608-pass-pub-high-end-off-topic-thread-zm3.jpg

ya see Willie in my spectacles ?

:rofl:

(for all other kinds of weed , lookielookie )

:cheers::cheers:

Proper vino in proper glass from the color that has got to be proper stuff.
Still to many came to mind to be a bit more specific but not one of those frogy ones please.

No much posting from me latley as they put clock on intraweb on work PC still first thing I do I get here and catch up.

Just got realy upset from same dude in Milan that talk posh frogy vines in other tread.

and was saiing Papa likes crapernet souvignon or shitrat when he can get realy primo stuff from vinicola at £0.75 is gallon petroll can.
Since mighty Zen got a few bonus point for using proper glass be nice to know what Papa likes june is near...

Any way here by north pole is getting bright till past 21:00 and one get home and just sit in ta garden with cervezza and lime I shuld be doing same more on pupkin but...

Nice cathing up on bear frolics and such....

1)No one wuld not ever think that bear is slow which is not and can climb trees as well maight as vell face it if you got to.

2)why bother with bear when you got boar?
it does run prety fast but at least he can not climb tree as long as one pick a thick one as othervise tree goes down sort of thing

3)bear wrestling at Olimpics that is even more sick than dude from milan talking french especialy if one lives near a Bear pit.

4)Spagetti al dente yess now you got me real home sick the meter long ones... (do not blody break them in half or I will curse you) whit fresh porcini and garlic or just a twidly litle bit of white tufle or trowthebastardsintheboilingwhilestillaliverockcrabandearthemscream.
(got my last 15 worth of gingerhead girlfriend with that).

UNO MASS CERVEZZA....