The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

There was a try with magic mushrooms, but it turned out they were just ordinary ones. No worry though, we were high enough :)

Attachments

• DSCN2301.JPG
    DSCN2301.JPG
    412.6 KB · Views: 92
  • DSCN2237.JPG
    DSCN2237.JPG
    505.1 KB · Views: 88
Joined 2006
Paid Member
Deez whaco guyz been buzz'n my house all morning practicing for the air show this weekend...... There buzz'n is putting a crunch on my buzz....:D

I guess I might as well get used to it - they will be buzz'n around here all weekend long...... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Attachments

• us_navy_blue_angels-1221.jpg
    us_navy_blue_angels-1221.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 74
Whacko Navy boyz are buzz'n my house again..... 3rd time today...... = free airshow... :D:D:D

Years ago I was sitting in a boat on a loch in the very top right hand corner of Scotland trying to catch a salmon. We ere well used to fighter-bombers buzzing the nearby mountains.....playing chicken by trusting their auto-pilots to lift them clear at the very last possible moment.....quite thrilling to watch. Then there was a very low pitched drone of increasing amplitude. When it became very loud indeed what should appear at only about 25' above the water but both of the Avro Vulcans which a week or two later took out the airstrip in the Falklands. Those beasts had been all but mothballed many years earlier. Their steely purpose was obvious if sinister.

We live here in an area in which low(ish) level flying is allowed....we get not only RAF fighter bombers, but also those of other European airforces involved in joint training exercises; they are usually playing at two or more chasing a single plane...seek without the destroy bit! This is also one of the last areas of Britain with a very large livestock quotant. These air sorties can really frighten otherwise quiet animals. There are rumours of horses having serious injuries as a result.

Here is another one for you.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Eye-Needle-Ken-Follett/dp/0330509918

Book much better than movie read it first or you can have atoreader pump it troug fifi stuff, if so inclined, while you do same more lazy things.

Don't get me wrong I like reading any kind of books fiction mostley but Pompey preservation or Egiptians having bateries bit different.

I was commenting on main book teme as one has very much doubts on the real end of that story especialy as one is driving Audi.

Argree with you ppl is what matter.

Joined 2006
Paid Member
No...nor do I have any wish to see it....seeing those Vulcans was like looking back in history and feeling a cold chill.

Those Vulcans used to stop off at our base near Sacramento Cali on their way to and from OZ and I got a tour of one once. She was a wonderful aircraft many years ahead of her time and actually difficult to see on radar despite her size - a type of early day stealth technology by accident.

Now for the good news. All of my troubles are over!!! I have just won 500,000 British Pounds in a sweepstakes!!! Man - that's the 2nd sweepstake I have won this year!!!! :crazy:

Oh Yeah - some hot babe wants to meet me for a video chat too!!!!:rolleyes:

Attachments

• Nokia Scam - 2012.gif
    Nokia Scam - 2012.gif
    35.4 KB · Views: 80