The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Joined 2006
Paid Member
:D

Noughty noughty noughty this is far to much to expert advice......:D

Watch and lean!!! He's and older old fart than even me - and we are both sill alive to tell the tale about chasing tail....... :rolleyes:

Now - if you are silly enough to actually believe what we are telling - well ya just don't understand Irish humor!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

It's a bit like a leprechaun granting you three wishes.... ;)

It's a bit like a leprechaun granting you three wishes.... ;)

Don' t go there

Last time that came up I bored you lot for best part of 15 minutes

Now that I got 3 Wishes....

Got realy good joke about Sicilians but is old and not wery nice if you are Sicilian so I am going to spare you that as nothing wrong with Sicilians
apart from Sicilian Wine

Is just how the joke is, so you realy got to twist my arm for me to came up with it.

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Euh, somewhere inbetween 25 for the 30th time, and 49 for the 16th ?

Wuz I ever 25???? Oh yeah - I have a photo from back then - so it must have been so.......:D:D:D

Attachments

• 27403_586104755_956_n.jpg
    27403_586104755_956_n.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 66
Joined 2006
Paid Member
I had me a dear colleague.
You're a bit like him:
Heged?s János | MILITIA.hu

Is he a grumpy old guy as well!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I am a little bit melancholy (down in the dumps - blue - sad) today. I went back and watched the Pink Floyd "Pulse" video and realizing that it is almost 20 years ago now. WHAT!!!! :eek: 20 years already!!!

Back then I would have been able to work all day sitting up that stage - rigging the lights and speakers - checking the sound - blah - blah - blah... Now I would be a challenge to show the young ones where the stuff needs to go. Walking around with a cup of coffee in one hand and a 2 way radio in the other saying things like - noooooooooooo - not there - it goes over thereeeeeeee (ya little dumb so-and-so)....
Then comes time to tear it all down and pack it away - and then party until the sun comes up. Tomorrow - we do it all over again......

Sigh - man - am I lucky to have even survived those cwrazy times!!!!:eek:

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Seems I should have kept quiet about my age!!!! But time does still fly and not even a minute ago can be regained other than as a memory.

Errrrrrrr - memory........ I can't seem to put a finger in exactly what that is???? :D:D:D

With only two functioning brain cells left - well that speaks for itself..........

Attachments

• tin man.jpg
    tin man.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:

Thank you for drawing attention to that site Bksab! I had forgotten about it.

C2C......

YOU may find this page, from the same site, interesting. Especially Mr Porter' contribution, part of which I am using with my SP10. (The bearing vibration sink). It may work well with any non-sprung TT.

(I am using the solid plinth but with cs damping...slate - alloy...slate... alloy....slate. with a SP10 less its top plate, and all electronics now off-board! A lot about this on AA(?) site.)