what's other choice ?

;)

Attachments

• ch.gif
    ch.gif
    29.2 KB · Views: 100
Joined 2006
Paid Member
Well - I wuz look'n at a Rek-o-kut platter bearing to use on Frankenstein TT but think that I can do better myself (1st official mistake - there will be others, I'm sure). There are all sorts of spare parts left over from Benz restoration project so I have plenty of things I can use!!!! :D:D:D

Where are you all..........sleeping somewhere?:sleep::sleep::sleep:

Wel actualy I am at work so yes probably right about that.

PS will you stop talking about Cars

:violin:Go a red one and not oven one week is gone by that Neighbours have been at it whit keys.

I told Her that I would rather have a piece of S..t with a proper engine that the Red barge.

Even more pissed off I can not find my water pistol and the brake fluid.

:bawling:

SERIOUSLY...some Audis (most) do NOT use normal brake fluid. IF you are topping it up, DO MAKE SURE to use the correct fluid.

Which engine is in the red tart?

3.2 Liters 265 BHP
Tanks no worries there
I am used to the VR4.The only oil I use are Amsoil super duper stuff cost more than proper fermented grape juce.

The normal brake fluid is for water pistol use only and for Neighbours paint work.

Now to be honest I am pissed off and making empty treats all smoke and no fire I am not ging to bother with it or fix it for now is going to get plenty more next time I leave it at the super market or such.

If you drive down to this part of the world the dirtyer the car the better.