The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

If you love them, take a listen to the Sicilian band Agricantus:
YouTube Music

Thanks! Adding to my library.

I am a really big fan of Yes and listening to Close to the Edge helped me complete J. R. R. Tolkien's The Hobbit and Trilogy without medicine having pretty severe ADHD as a kid. This kind of music helps me stimulate the imagination as I read which keeps me focused. And subsequently helped me get through college, albeit later in life.

Thievery Corporation is Coming!

Mmmmm... Thievery Corporation.

:)

Here's something to think about. Thievery Corp. is playing a free concert at Stern Grove on Sunday July 11th. Since E & I obviously can't go, I've signed us up to live stream through Stageit.com.

The concert starts at 2:00 p.m. Pacific Time. Hopefully we'll have access to high speed internet by then. :D

Joined 2006
Paid Member
well, I did move T-Bed 2 with B. XA252 SET aside and wired back Papa's Koan

that's difference between 100+100W and 65+65W, of heat

all that to cruise all day with 500mW sent to speaks

:clown:

Son just upgraded the power supply on his gaming PC to 800 watts. The graphics card burns 300 and the CPU burns a couple of hundred as well. All of that to play some silly game all night long.......

On the plus side of things I had my six month visit with lung doctor and she haz cleared me for another 10,000 watts.... :D

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Hello c2cthomas,

your beautiful lung 'doctress' gave you feelings like a shot with 10.000 watts - bringing you back to life? :rofl:
And some 'service' - overhauling....;)

Cheers
Dirk :drink:

Well - I have celebrated 49th BD twenty-four times now so I would guess that she is about the right age to be my grand-daughter. :eek: OTOH some ladies do like older men. ;)

But I am a goooood boy and don't chase women because of promise to Mrs. c2c. She is a very nice young lady with a great future ahead of her so I will schedule my next appointment with her for six months from now and then mark the days off of my calendar..... :rolleyes: