Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Joined 2004
Paid Member
For all the Dodoesses

Dodoesses ...

UDNeSS_GBS.JPG

I didn’t know where to post this,I figured this was as good as any. I just wanted to post a “Thanks” to Mr Nelson Pass for building some incredible gear. A few short years ago I was poking around here asking questions about an F3. Many responded,piquing my interest even more. For me,diy was not a viable option. I know which end of the iron will burn my hand. I can almost join 2 ends of wire together. You get the point.

So,let’s fast forward. A handful of years ago,I found an F5 clone for sale and pulled the trigger. Needless to say,WOW! After 3 weeks of ownership,the hunt for an authentic F5 was on. With in a month,my new to me,lightly used authentic F5 was in my listening room. I absolutely love this amp! Of course,this hobby is more an addiction than anything else,and for the last year or so,I had the itch to try a J2. Well,as of 2 weeks ago, I now have a J2 in my listening room, and the F5 is driving my secondary,streaming only system.

Life is certainly good,and I am truly blessed to have the resources to have such incredible equipment. Every time I fire up either system, my grin is from one happy ear to the other!

So once again,I just wanted to say THANKS to Nelson Pass for his career choice. I’m sure it has made a lot of us very happy!

Cheers,
Ray