The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

to ZenMod and Soundhappy

Yes, I became too sissy! Where has my revolutionary, evil, mad craziness gone?
:rolleyes:

Soundhappy: You are offering us nice looks inside.....:zombie:
I like that nice chick offering a new 'earxpirience' to her friends!

I need a good cup of coffee - perhaps a little extra inside - with high octane / vol%

Dirk :D

Vacation.....finally

After months of being sequestered at home, its play time.
Tail of the dragon September 2020 vrooom vrooom

Attachments

• Tail_of_the_Dragon01.jpg
    Tail_of_the_Dragon01.jpg
    168.7 KB · Views: 139
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
well, they really stepped on my toes with reedeeeeeecolous regulations and even worse conduction of same

this year I'm finally fed up with taking double seat and sissy bar and shiny covers, from my Buddie's bike, and mounting them on mine, then mounting them back on his bike - just to get mine road-worthy

so, found a cheap complete one, without proper papers (reason for low price), so now I don't need to butcher Buddie's every year...... and having plethora of spare parts now (bike fully operational)

:clown: - anyone having an idea of having two same black bikes, driving them both on one lic. plate?

:rofl:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    234.7 KB · Views: 127
  • v2.jpg
    v2.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 122
  • v1.jpg
    v1.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 95
well, they really stepped on my toes with reedeeeeeecolous regulations and even worse conduction of same

this year I'm finally fed up with taking double seat and sissy bar and shiny covers, from my Buddie's bike, and mounting them on mine, then mounting them back on his bike - just to get mine road-worthy

so, found a cheap complete one, without proper papers (reason for low price), so now I don't need to butcher Buddie's every year...... and having plethora of spare parts now (bike fully operational)

:clown: - anyone having an idea of having two same black bikes, driving them both on one lic. plate?

:rofl:

The correct number of motorcycles to have in your garage is N + 1

yeah, but my first bike (of two same ones) is legal, while second (red) one is paper-less :rofl:

I'm not speaking of shared license/insurance...... I'm speaking of borrowing plates :clown:

I had a neighbor who did this with many cars in his driveway. He bought cars at auction and sold them from his driveway. The plate that the cars shared was a plate from an auction car that was recent year but was not registered to him. He had brass ba!!s.

Eventually his wife got sick of the cars and the traffic of people buying them and called the authorities who shut down his "business". He moved out. I was not sorry to see him go. She was a nice neighbor. It is an amusing story.

Last edited: