Moto Guzzi V35 Florida 87 .jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 199
  • Moto Guzzi Nevada 350-750  1.jpg
    Moto Guzzi Nevada 350-750 1.jpg
    171.6 KB · Views: 157
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
in the end, it'll be pretty much stock looking, just taken care of all itsybitsies and fine tuned driving position

as I said sometimes long ago - I had plans of making it longer for 200mm ( back side), moving seat down and back and elongating space for legs, practically sort of short front fork chopper, but mindless idiots in Traffic Safety Agency are so rigid nowadays, there is simply no solution to easily put to tech. check routine and register anything custom made

To cubicincher #26495

Hi Dirk,

Yeah, the streaming thing gives me pause. I've been using Spotify Premium for the past few years, always disappointed with the lack of quality. A few weeks ago I tried Tidal and migrated my listening lists. It all came out like it was scrambled in a blender. I've found a little improvement in HIFI mode. There are way too few Master quality recordings to justify the price. So I'm giving Tidal the axe when my subscription runs out. :rolleyes:

WBS, if you don’t mind me asking, how are you streaming tidal? And are your settings on hi fi-master? There’s a setup page that gives the choice of normal/high/hifi-master.

Because I also came over from Spotify and I find a big difference .... sq better than cd in most cases (I’ve a/b’d it) though sometimes the ‘master’ versions can sound worse if it’s a remastered version of an old recording. has me wondering if it isn’t in your settings or setup?

Hi Mountainman Bob,

Yes, I have it set up to Master in my preferences.

The difference between Spotify Premium and Tidal HIFI is noticable, and I've found the Master recordings to be great. I just haven't found enough artists that I listen to available in Master quality streaming. Funny thing is, that a few times selecting albums I know are available in Master quality, it begins streaming HIFI. It's annoying because when I then select Master, I receive a message that Master will begin with the next selection.

Overall I'm pretty disappointed with the interface and it's limitations. For example, on Spotify I listen on my main system streamed through a dedicated laptop. However, Spotify allows me to control volume, play, fast forward select, etc. from the laptop I'm working on at my desk. Tidal requires me to stand up and walk to the other side of the room to make any needed adjustments.

The one and only benefit I've found is that when an album finishes, Tidal's algorithm selects additional cuts that are closer in style to the previous subject matter than Spotify. Too bad, because I'd make the switch to the HIFI level if I had remote control through the laptop I work on.

yes tidal is more geared towards modern music, I think qobuz has more classical stuff if that's your thing.
I'm not sure if I understand your interface problems as I can do everything from my phone or tablet through the tidal app. volume control is done through the device.(phone volume)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200917-085823.jpg
    Screenshot_20200917-085823.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:
Hmmm... Maybe it's because I'm using laptops, not tablets of phone to control it. As far as music selection goes, I would expect them to offer Master streaming for artists such as Thievery Corporation, Zero 7, Alumina, Mozez, Blue States, Morcheeba or Air, not exactly "classical."