The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Joined 2011
Paid Member
Tomorrow morning I am heading out to a guy that has opened a new business called water polishing. I dont know what it is really but hopefully he shows me. He has done two engine block halves, a cylinder and a top for me. He sent me this pic as a teaser. It looked like **** b4.

Attachments

• 20191214_222450.jpg
    20191214_222450.jpg
    229.1 KB · Views: 100
Joined 2011
Paid Member
I saw a while ago that a member here had seen activity on another site. I also shave seen that the Mod Squad have banned him on DIYaudio...I hope that that was just a bad dream....[those morphine sulphate pain killer tabs do funny things now and then to the mind of a clean living young man such as me! :rolleyes:

Brian. Good to hear your oversized salmon voice again. Was it 40 inches? Really? Your toe, is that weather sensitive? I know a good medicine doctor from Bolivia. He might fiddle a bit with your balls but after that you are ok,. Promise.

..Your idea of purchasing Château Margaux from a US retailer is the best idea yet..

I know equal or better ideas and is ready done but without bottles inside ;)

Parker wine guide is similar to HI-FI magazines for audiophiles.
High price and brand name are not garantie of satisfaction.
Small domain vigneron can only innovate and have freedom in taste creation.
Every year climate rythm changes in nature are different : sunlight, rain , wind.
Big Châteaux do classic products without risk = standardise taste try to stay " always the same "
good but compromise to nature of Dionysos nectar Dionysus | Powers, Personality, Symbols, & Facts | Britannica