The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

@ CAL....CALLING CAL:

What is your daily dose of Alpurinol? I am just getting over the worst dose of Gout that I have ever suffered! Base of right small toe - along the tendon sheath to the base of the ankle. PLUS the 1st knuckle of the 2nd finger...that swelled so much that the outer layer of skin has cracked open!!! (Just to add to the sun and great fun I managed to get a dose of full scale food poisoning [Campylobacter ... up to 10 days development prior to the 'explosive stage with 12 second warning!. I have been taken off Alpurinol until the present morphia based pain killers and steroids have done their work. The poisoning is finished but due to the gout medication have had 5 days of total constipation!!!

So Cal, do ensure that your Alpurinol dosage is strong enough to continue to offer Purina protection should your digestion system have serious problems. Obviously same advice goes to others on Alpurinol!

As I now think that Fowl is Foul all bird flesh is off limits this Christmas.

Brian, so sorry to hear of your attack. I know how awful they are. Or at least I used to. They started me at one 200 mg tab per day and after two years of no attacks, I reduced the dose to one tab every second day. That was a year ago. No problems to date.
Brian, it gave me my diet back. I do not restrict myself anymore. I even have beers a couple times a week. I eat seafood and all sorts of things I'm not supposed to.
Cal loves Allopurinol.

Would NP drink French wine ?

Yes deep red ones !
Occitanie region get excellent BIO organic wine producers.
In the past à la poste my shipping was impossible beacause USA custom restriction.
They do not enter and stay on the frontier.
Only with special declaration procedure agency we can shipp wine cost alone was ~ 150€ :rolleyes:
If You find solution how shipp wine easy & cheap from France to USA please write me message.
:) Best regards

After shipping custom declaration is wine bottles inside all box was back to my home.
Was all red sans sulfites organic etc. Good news today I know another very good wines.
You think is easy try anyways

Attachments

• BCC2A635-3034-4981-90CD-F5803F4450A4.JPG
    BCC2A635-3034-4981-90CD-F5803F4450A4.JPG
    606.8 KB · Views: 108
  • 68E706E5-2906-4C80-8B27-DB938786E2C7.JPG
    68E706E5-2906-4C80-8B27-DB938786E2C7.JPG
    359.6 KB · Views: 107
  • 0A165C25-9DB7-4B75-8F1E-5E9D88F7AEF7.JPG
    0A165C25-9DB7-4B75-8F1E-5E9D88F7AEF7.JPG
    325 KB · Views: 104
@Soundhappy That's a fake pic, I have never heard of Montpellier area making wine... ;) More seriously, we should talk through PM

@Carsten Just chill ;) All of my letters shipped on 09/12/19 have left the country and/or are delivered up to today... one poor guy in France something like 700 km away is still waiting.. That means yours will arrive at some point!

EDIT: Carsten, your parcel to me (not arrived, but not worried) or yours to NP (if declared "wine" 100% bouncing back to you...)

Last edited: