The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
whatever .......

regarding things called Buda , Buddha or .........

life is life - most important and devastating things in our life are out of our range of significant influence ;
but - major difference is our attitude to life ; and there is Buddha

put there , instead of Buddha , your preferable term ..... please - any term , except name of your wife .....

Attachments

• dash1.gif
    dash1.gif
    14.7 KB · Views: 120
  • crazy.gif
    crazy.gif
    4.9 KB · Views: 123
  • buehehe.gif
    buehehe.gif
    33.3 KB · Views: 124
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
:rofl:

mea culpa ....... I didn't wrote that - any time - when I mention anything in slightest amount connected to "religion" - I'm not talking about organized and institutionalized way ....

I'm talking about Nature , God , Buddha , Universe , Ra , Whatever ,42 ........... which is in me and I'm part of it

anyway - I'm old geezer ( enough) , so explaining simple things is major PITA , and absolutely irrelevant , to me .

regarding Buda-Pest - that was blitzkrieg - going for Moldavian viza for Igor ( SuperFi) (biz matters) and 1hr long visit to Sonido ;

some chat , and we leave them pair of small orphan C45 Lowthers ( rotten spiders and dead contact between Al coils and flex wires ) and pair of EV 12TRXB naked baskets ;
they will make some EV -Sonido bastardz for Mighty ZM

Not impressed ...
All the same ... Nothing but priests playing unfair games with natural angst and superstition ...
Just good business for them all ...
Disgusting
:(
Manu

Well, Manu, we disagree with this.
Religion, whatever kind, faithful supporter of the people.
The religion of the people to keep believing, acting as a beacon for them, soothe them. Religious Paradise or Nirvana is a comforting promise of mortals. A religion created the most magnificent works of art. (I say more: the religious people.)
I say these words, I, who do not consider myself a religious man.
Now let's look at what the God for the people today.
The money, of course, let's say right away.
I still say this:and the media.
The media, which is lying, and it plays an unverifiable truths.
There is no other purpose, just to keep you in constant fear and uncertainty.
This do not give anything, just takes away from man.