Joined 2001
Paid Member
Last edited:
It is finished.

And how many times before.

I'm going to sleep.

erf...... (whatever that mean)

why not see a Psychologist or psychiatrist?:rolleyes:

i did that a few years ago and it help me realise i was not crazy but the others were and that i'm not the only one in my situation.

anyway...the worst thing that can happen is that you could get attached and put in a cushioned chamber for the rest of your life ;).

oh..and booze is actualy a ''depressor'' not a ''god nectar''..well i think:D

you could drink .5% also.....they are cheap at my supermarket:D

And i ngod's name stop eating Lesco!!! (that was a joke.... it looks like a good meal)

Last edited:
Don't ask me how I feel next weekend.

My son's new school year starts coming week, thursday I believe.
Afair, my g/f's youngest has his introductory period as of tomorrow, he switched school (again) to an f&b education.
(Also moving out shortly, about to share the fanciest student appartment one has ever seen in R'dam with a friend, hydromassage shower cabin and all. The hot shot arranged it all by himself, a social-network natural if I've ever seen one)

Next scheduled hop to the Caribbean will be end of january at the earliest, real busy months as of september 12.

On the bright side, afaih, this time round the gents prepared a proper dinner on occasion, even vacuum-cleaned the floor more than once.
That I'd live to see the day (still, I like to witness it with my own eyes first)

Last edited: