The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
well , just to keep up with (notorious here) self-embarassing posting

had my first low-side yesterday, snail speed , 90deg corner

besides secondary reason for that - semi-deflated front tire (damn , 21" inner tubes are hard to get in decent time frame ) , primary one is simple - brain malfunction , due to which I didn't remembered to check that tire ......

:rofl: :clown:

Mighty ZM is good , bike is even better , nothing else than scratched right foot rest

Attachments

• WP_20160902_00_55_26_Pro.jpg
    WP_20160902_00_55_26_Pro.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 108
  • WP_20160902_00_55_35_Pro.jpg
    WP_20160902_00_55_35_Pro.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:
diyAudio Editor
Joined 2001
Paid Member
So Zennie:

You have two bikes with same medium sized twin engines right?
So you should combine them into a twin/twin drag rail. Easy solution, and as you can't ride both at once, so practical! Stajo will try to talk you out of it but he's just scared how awesome you'll be..

Mystery package on its way!

Variac

Last edited:
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
So Zennie:

You have two bikes with same medium sized twin engines right?
So you should combine them into a twin/twin drag rail. Easy solution, and as you can't ride both at once, so practical! Stajo will try to talk you out of it but he's just scared how awesome you'll be..

Mystery package on its way!

Variac

well , I know it's sorta confusing , as anything related to me :rofl:

for now , I'm having two bikes - one Chinese Hogchopp lookalike , parallel twin 125 , and one Moto Guzzi V35 , which is V twin 350

first one heavily customized by Mighty Moi , second one - soon going to be ( at least starting)

plan is to buy second Chinese and put bigger engine in it ,most probably Suzuki Savage thumper

life is fun

regarding package - preparing rest of hardware .....

A while back, for a month I was loaned a Jap 250cc Harley lowrider lookalike while my car was getting repairs.
Such motorbikes really are POS....noisy, vibrating, wobbly frames wheels and handling, built to absolute minimum cost and predefined lifespan.
I also used to race road and velodrome bicycles....here is total precision in materials, setup and handling.
I do enjoy to watch MotoGP/Isle Of Man and other classes which are exhibitions of technology and rider skill....lower end mass production motorcycles are dangerous in the extreme.

Dan.

Last edited:
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
:D
Better little one sooner than big one later it has to happen soo cool that you ride off it and talk about bigherer engine

Please post pictures of bike damage and lathers

What not wearing lathers

Nothing like scare of first aider whit scissors to get biker back on his feet :D

as I wrote - 10km/h lowside , no damage on bike , just on my skin
also , no leathers while using it locally ..... ya know - 125ccm , that's scooter :rofl:

I would keep the Guzzi

Very fond memory of big singles nothing beats them for chances of intercourse after giving lift to any unsuspecting donzellas

I'm not selling these toys ....... at least not first 3 or 4 :)

Are you illiterate ?.

Dan.

nope
he's (our) 'Talian

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
A while back, for a month I was loaned a Jap 250cc Harley lowrider lookalike while my car was getting repairs.
Such motorbikes really are POS....noisy, vibrating, wobbly frames wheels and handling, built to absolute minimum cost and predefined lifespan.
I also used to race road and velodrome bicycles....here is total precision in materials, setup and handling.
I do enjoy to watch MotoGP/Isle Of Man and other classes which are exhibitions of technology and rider skill....lower end mass production motorcycles are dangerous in the extreme.

Dan.

well , stopped following F1 after Airton's death , while started following MotoGP somewhere in first active Doctor's season (kiddoe in 125ccm category)
however , old fart , skipped my own involvement in fast ones , dreaming about resurecting some old POS , ( BMW, Guzzi , whatever)
found this one by chance , realizing that everything except engine is pretty much knock-off of HD Softail (allegedly,Johnny Pag made plans for Chinese factory Lifan , selling them as own brand worldwide),while (mini, by Hog standards) engine is licensed from Honda (Rebel) , with addition of liquid cooling

believe it or not , engine is , both quality and finish wise , on par with origin , including flaws ........

same case with rest of bike- every part , every welding point is ..... how to put it right - no worse than HD .... :rofl:
in other words - Regal Raptor Spyder and Regal Raptor Daytona are best Chinese bikes I had opportunity to see , either in vivo or via screen

btw. had my share of inspecting HD bikes in vivo , and beside that , found extraordinary ytoob channel about bikes, machining (and life :clown: ) , and watched probably every single vid : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKGXg3bGlGZF55ayX6KR-5g

so , frankly , I'm much happier having this one , than original HD , considering that I'm not interested at all to have any untouched bike ........ and HD is (however great it is as concept or story) much like Coca Cola - much greater than drek inside deserves :rofl:

tip : every bike is POS , without use of Loctite ........ :devily: