The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Ventricular Ectopic

......anywhere from every couple of days to once a month. I think it's called getting old.

........ really can have some twisted thoughts while wearing this thing, believe me.

Anyways, it comes off in a few hours and I'll know in a few days how things went. If this is my last post, then I guess it was more serious than I thought. :D
Cheers.

.........you are writing about your heart-rate? If not, that is pretty normal at your young age! ;)

Hope that it is found to be unlinked to anything serious.

Still off of the tobacco? If so then that is a big plus for you.

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
ook

Attachments

• Main Jets.jpg
    Main Jets.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 123
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Colortune is , by my understanding, intended (and good) up to 3K Rpm

and , certainly must easier to work with than repeatedly pullin plugs out

however - considering nature and history of my little bike - carb Keihin clone, most probably too lean from factory , but I tossed one carb and kept just one , with 1 to 2 Rebel manifold , K&N filter (mounted on proper length intake hose) , and new (read - more open) mufflers ........ it's logical that I must increase both idle jet and main jet ..... and tweak needle position

all that much faster with Gunson thingie than change-ride-stop-pull plugs out ....... change-ride-stop-pull plugs out ....... change-ride-stop-pull plugs out ....... change-ride-stop-pull plugs out ....... change-ride-stop-pull plugs out ....... change-ride-stop-pull plugs out .......

:rofl:

OK , for now - I have original 94.5 main

got from China 98,100,102,105,108

hour ago , I pulled 94.5 out and put 100

it's already better

it'll stay in , 'till I get Colortune

edit: and , it'll be handy for my V35 Guzzi and , hopefully, Suz Savage 400 engine , put in second Chinese chopp

Last edited: