The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Just checking in to find out who crashed the web site today.... I had to have been one of you dodo's.... maybe more than one.... :D:D:D

Had annual check up with voodoo doctor man and he sez to come back again in another year so I guess that I'm doing ok... Well at least in the physical side of health things.... Az to the mental aspects - - - - - no comment.... :rolleyes:

The dachshunds say arf-arf... ;)

Attachments

• Steampunk Dachshund drawing.jpg
    Steampunk Dachshund drawing.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 151
Joined 2011
Paid Member
Just checking in to find out who crashed the web site today.... I had to have been one of you dodo's.... maybe more than one.... :D:D:D

Had annual check up with voodoo doctor man and he sez to come back again in another year so I guess that I'm doing ok... Well at least in the physical side of health things.... Az to the mental aspects - - - - - no comment.... :rolleyes:

The dachshunds say arf-arf... ;)

It was the landlord himself ping of death clicking on this

Just checking in to find out who crashed the web site today
Problem with the host. Happened just after big boss went to bed so he wasn't aware till he woke.
Had annual check up
Better luck than me. Doc gives me a prescription for a gun, says don't buy an expensive one, you'll only need it once.
Heart: Ventricular ectopic
Shoulder: Calcific tendonitis
Heel: Achilles tendinopathy
Aside from that I'm fine.

mpmarino,
You must be further north then me. Home This is only one group...I'm sure there are others. Autocrosses are fun but less drive time then a track event. Hillclimbs are also a lot of fun. New England Hillclimb Association (NEHA) - www.hillclimb.org
If it looks like fun try it. My experience has been that the people who run these things and the instructors are very nice. Car must pass some basic tech. inspection. It's the ultimate chance to use the toy.
Evan

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
btw

rode today to nearby biker meeting , to see a friend who is acting as sort of ceremonial meister

saw few nice (read - older ) bikes , and just got firmer in thinking that these meetings aren't my cup of tea

got one beer , some chat and drove home , even without taking any pic

tip of the day - even on 30C , it's nice to have kidney belt while cruising (90)

btw

rode today to nearby biker meeting , to see a friend who is acting as sort of ceremonial meister

saw few nice (read - older ) bikes , and just got firmer in thinking that these meetings aren't my cup of tea

got one beer , some chat and drove home , even without taking any pic

tip of the day - even on 30C , it's nice to have kidney belt while cruising (90)

Avoid invites to Hells Angell parties unless you like to be turkey invited to Crimbo dinner;)

would you not wish for same extra memory foam between yourself and bike ?

Nah I fear it was jut moj myself and I

Spent couple of day letting windows support remotely whigle my mouse trying to get problem whit email sorted

Most unpleasant thing was one of them blokes from tier 2 trying to hit on me instead of fixing the puter.
he was the one that tried that "HitmanPro" antivirus duda

I had to pretend that it was working and then called back support day after.

day 2 after a few hours still no results so I am booked in for tier 2 appointment but I have found solution by myself see attached.

Sorry for all inconvenience
Fix for errors on my puter
Windows 10 Mail App fix for 0x85050013 error
[ Edited ]

on ‎06-08-2015 09:53
After upgrading to Windows 10 I deleted and tried adding my Various accounts to the Inbuilt Mail App.

I tried my Outlook.com account first and was greeted with a 0x85050013 error. The same When I tried adding my Gmail account. The blueyonder one which I entered as an IMAP account seemed to go OK but then didn't actually add the account at the end.

Taking a leaf from the issues others had with sending mails over Outlook2013 I tried the following:-

1. Right click start button
2. Select Command Prompt (Administrator)
3. Type sfc /scannow and let it complete
4. Reboot your PC
This seems to fix some corrupted files across the board (Although it does report a few files not fixed) After doing this I was able to add the accounts into the Mail App.

I was trying to save this as PDF but word crashes so when tier 2 windows dude I will have to ask him to fix that :D

Looks like old Dos command prompt still rules

Do any of you have dummies guide for this
what I am looking for is

type this xxxxxxxxx on your command prompt and your Puter will do that