The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Joined 2011
Paid Member
Well. Cant wait to put some rubber on the tarmac. Streets are fairly clean here atm. I was a tiny violent with the trottle so the wire nipple went south when violencing the machine so I had my buddy standing with the throttle control hands on carbs. Problem was every time it ignited some revs he was so scared of the sound he ran away and dropped the throttles. Gah. Have to hardsolder the nipple with some silver...

Joined 2011
Paid Member
Bottle up

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    376.3 KB · Views: 103
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
my TV is nothing more than proper monitor/player , for all beautiful junk I'm getting from internet

that cable thingie is for , say , no more than 15min of cartoons per day for my wakoo junior

rest of cartoons is , again , from internet

so , 100+ channels , go figure ;according to TV , everyday's life is either filth or worst kind of virtual reality (in most cases that's the same)

even when you stumble on proper movie , it's double long , thanks to commercials so I don't know what I was watching after first block

:rofl:

Joined 2011
Paid Member
I tried Tivo. Recording everything interesting. There is no fekking interesting on tele, why the fekk recording it. My Tivo is full. Of **** like the rest of it. Not even my son cares about it. If there isnt complete idiots trying to get elected for something theres idiots commenting idiots trying to get elected for something. Or some idiot talking about that the world is full. Yes it is. Of ****.