• oldtimer.gif
    oldtimer.gif
    2.4 KB · Views: 189
  • Adult-ZM31-.jpg
    Adult-ZM31-.jpg
    266.6 KB · Views: 186
Joined 2011
Paid Member
What do I have between my legs? Slow Death reissue from the leather nun I beleave. Jonas and I are still homies. Long time since I met Genesis P Orridge and also Monte Cazazza. Genious musicians, way ahead of time. They say that the looser the facts the stronger the opinion. Guess its true. Audio also? Atm I can conclude it to that I once cut the umbilical but that was only physical. Psychology is more real and true then physics. My son attatches highly. A non relation day he calls 300 times. O I <3 him so much.

ZM, sorry to hear about your cat. :(
Recently I read in some news that some bastards used to place poisoned food on the streets. Although they mainly target dogs, cats can get poisoned as well.
I feel angry and so bad about it. These people deserve to get poisoned, just to feel how horrible it is. Sigh :( I still hope that the missing cat will return..

Joined 2011
Paid Member
Very sad to hear and almost uncomprehandable. Maybe you should get a Krokodil instead? I just cant get tired of Governor Andy atm. I'm sure you all understand their Southside chew. I dont understand nuthing but I dig.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0IHG1ov2mb8
Btw we started dragsta sunday but only on startgas. Helluva nice noice. Gah need to go thru the carbs. Schmoches

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
any vid of that in future

?

I mean - of dragsta .

not digging lately nuttin outa ...... in fact - digging less and less musak with singing , and certainly nothing which is , say, pop

in other words , clearer , I'm listening bloody everything except mass popular drek

going to have T. Rex as next pet

let's see what could happen to him

Last edited: