The new Nonoz II DAC page !!!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Jean-Paul

Thanks! Your email to me got intercepted by my spam filter, so I added you to the "friends" list. I also made the changes to my signature. Thanks for the heads up...

And as long as I'm heaping praise on you, thanks for all your input into the DIY forums. Although the arguments can sometimes be exhausting, your willingness to reply and help are truly appreciated...next time I'm in Belgium(?) I owe you a beer! :drink:

<A>

Disabled Account
Joined 2002
TO92 is more convenient to use than DIL, they both can be equiped with a small heatsink. The SMD versions don't have this advantage. Please consider that there are many improved versions of TL431. Improvements include lower noise, higher precision, wider operating current and tighter temperature co-efficient.

Some of those improved versions are: TL431A, TL431B, AIC431, GS431 and AS431 to name a few. I have used the last one with good results.

Re: Re: Re: TL431

massimo said:

No idea, Guido. Sorry, I'm not a technician.
Check the Linear Technology data sheet: you'll see a more complicated circuit.

P.S. Guido is definitely an Italian name..... do you have by any chance Italian roots?

Ciao Massimo

Will check datasheet

No roots, but I guess my parents like the name

I am married with a Catalan girl so any way some southern roots might be present ......

hasta presto

PJR said:
Does anybody have scans of the original Kusunoki articles? They are very hard to come by and I would love to have the schematic for the third Kusunoki DAC.

Jean-paul,

Would you be so kind as to forward a copy in my direction. I have just received my tda1541a's and would like to use those designs as a reference. Thanks.

Gabe

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.