The high octane phono preamp

Was a HFE range for the 2SC2547 recommended? Do they all need to be matched or within an acceptable range?

No special requirements here, no matching needed at all. Use whatever hfe you have on hand, generally higher is a bit better.

Are you also taking these mods into account in this new batch of red boards ? or at least make some place holders so we can solder in the new mod component ?

No, sorry - I do not find the time at the moment to do board layout changes as that would need checking and testing as well.

Also, modding is a very personal thing and everybody prefers different things ;)

Hi,

big news - the new boards arrived!

Everyone that is interested please send me a pm - I will also look through the thread and contact the DIYers that posted their interest here.

Despite increased shipping costs I offer the boards at the original price of 11 Euros per board and 19 Euros with world-wide shipping included (not registered). If you pay using paypal, the total with paypal-fees is 20.07 Euros.

All the best, Hannes

Hi there,

another series of boards will be mailed tomorrow!

I only have two boards left now and these are reserved already.

As there is already one DIYer that is interested in two boards which I cannot provide right now, I offer to do another board run if there is interest for at least 3 boards or so in total.

Just send me a pm in that case!