The food thread

Joined 2014
Paid Member
For them yes, Hawaiian means a canned ham with canned pineapple slices, and pineapple upside down cake.

I count pineapple upside down cake in my top 5 comfort foods, but only with custard. Also handy when trying to shovel enough calories into teenagers to keep them conscious for more than an hour at a time :D

Canned ham is no longer considered a food stuff in UK though. It's a bad memory. In my case of my grandmother who always served it when we went for tea. But she lived through two wars.

Did the finale clean-up of my old flat and left the keys to the owner. After a month of carrying heavy boxes (tubes are much heavier than class-D) my body is sore and it will take a week before I can sort out all my stuff and sad to say, many of my started projects will get a price tag.

Well, to celebrate the end of our old life in the 2-bedroom flat and beginning of the a new chapter in a 1-bedroom flat, what is better that to celebrate with a fantastic smorgas-cake: layers of white bread with yummy mayonnaise and caviar filling and shrimps and smoked salmon on top. A small bottle of Italien white wine is prefect.

The only dirt in the cup is that the livingroom is too small for my BIG speakers. But my old 10 litres TangBand speakers sound pretty OK. (Seen in the background)

Attachments

• IMG_6956.jpg
    IMG_6956.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 111