The food thread

Heineken horsepiss is what they sell us at the local Blues/Jazzfestival, because they have an exclusive contract, no other beer allowed and they take 6.50 CHF( $) for one 33cl can.

Usually i enjoy german beer and sometimes swiss beer. Grolsch i like to, but hard to get.

BTW, there is brazil guy living in the community, he holds the biggest beer business in his hands, he just bought *Inbev* last year for a few billions $.

Yes - Wendy's, Burger King, Heinz, and Kraft, what more could you want? Me, I'm with Trump and have a hanker'n for the two Mc'fish for $5 this month.

His business practices at Heinz have caused quite a contretemps here in Canada. For decades Heinz operated a plant in Leamington, Ontario, and the local farmers grew acres and acres of tomatoes. Last year Heinz closed the plant, throwing workers out of work and leaving farmers with fields of rotting tomatoes. So French's, a company known for cheap yellow mustard, has started making ketchup with Canadian tomatoes, and it is flying off the shelves while Heinz can't sell ketchup here at a French fry convention.

Things do change over the years, don't they?

Just yesterday my mouth was watering all day for the evening meal. It is pretty rare for me and I really look forward to it.

Spaghetti and meatballs. Yes, you read that right.

I call it spaghetti even though the pasta maker cuts the noodles square not round. You really don't notice when you're eating it like a starving piggy. So good that I take my shirt off before eating. Less soap needed at laundry time.