The Drek builder's thread

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I coupled a 100pF cap to each output and took them to ground. There is no effect on the sine-wave.

BTW, I discovered that the positive rail doesn't require more than 15 volts. It's the bottom (negative) rail that wants voltage. It's scalable--just don't input as much voltage and the output is happy. I just ran it with 30 volt negative rails and it looks great with two volts input.

More drek:

Attachments

• neoshooter 10.png
    neoshooter 10.png
    39.3 KB · Views: 229
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=1486025&stamp=1208376110

Within short time, i have one channel good for testing, but could some explain howto adjust the thing. ?

I suppose, as it look''s like the :Pumpkin: that attennuation, should be at input ?, and that R6/R7, R18/R21 forms the gain of the circuit. ?

I also suppose that both +in and -in must be shorted to GND (or attennuator at zero - thanks ZenMod for those lessons btw.. back when we did :Pumpkin: :D) ... , and that i have to make a ''jumper'' to connect pgnd and sgnd ?

Jesper.

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
lykkedk said:
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=1486025&stamp=1208376110

Within short time, i have one channel good for testing, but could some explain howto adjust the thing. ?

I suppose, as it look''s like the :Pumpkin: that attennuation, should be at input ?, and that R6/R7, R18/R21 forms the gain of the circuit. ?

I also suppose that both +in and -in must be shorted to GND (or attennuator at zero - thanks ZenMod for those lessons btw.. back when we did :Pumpkin: :D) ... , and that i have to make a ''jumper'' to connect pgnd and sgnd ?

Jesper.

before powering up :

set R25 to max value

set both R5 and R11 to mid point (value ) if they aren't already

then ( after powering up) - adjust R25 to have 15 mA through center CCS , or 3V3 across R24

then set R5 to have 1V to 1V5 across R1

then set R11 to have same voltage across R17 , or - BETTER - to have 0V between drains of Q1 and Q6

all inputs grounded
pot on input

let beast cook for some time , then recheck settings with R5 and R11

I presume/resume that procedure is simple and self-explanatory

:devily:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.