TH-18 Flat to 35hz! (Xoc1's design)

Joined 2007
Paid Member
18TBX100 is a good value sub driver that sims fine in this design. You could try storing your BMS drivers in the opposite oriantation to the past two years if sagging is an issue to see if the centering returns, this works for drivers that have been stored upright. If its an upright storage issue you can also use weight to accelerate the reconditioning.

Thanks kipman, will take a look.
Well that would be impossible as the th18 baffled is angled so storing them in the opposite orientation would only be possible if i keep them in the cab and put the cab upside down. which is fine but then i can't use them until the re-center......if they ever do.

To be honest I've never heard this happen to anyone else before...is this even possible? I've seen some speakers in storage for over a decade and they sound absolutely fine lol
I guess it can make sense due to the high moisture that i unfortunately have in the garage during the winter months.

I was able to look at the coil a bit. Doesn't look good!!

Is this a lost cause?

D3A0EE0B-2198-46D4-BEA9-6B0C65C01765.jpeg

Joined 2007
Paid Member
your looking at retail channels most people ordering more than 1-2 drivers are not using. Saying that I have no idea what's going on with UK web distributors of pro sound components atm they seem to have pitiful stock levels of almost everything to the point that they are not usefull for anything but spares. E.G I need 8 anular ring compression drivers yet can't find a model with stock....