tda 7294 power amp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello
thanks for your help
Do you have an image of a finished PCB?

Not yet, but when its done i'll post it here, what i've done is a prototype with simple PCB (Lines) to test and hear the IC working, i was surprised, a real pleasure, a lot of punch and clarity, the distorsion comes very lately and the sound stil good, good overall behaviour, Sincerely a good chip thats sound great. But what i've learned is that the Heatsink should be big, thats and after some tests with different piece of aluminium, i finally used a radiator for PC Processor (cut in two) and added to it a little fan who works silently with 5 volts. The major problems are the good sizing of heatsink thats why the use of a fan improve its size and make it more compact. The local electronic shop who makes also PCBs are closed with the holydays but when open again i will post some images of my PCB.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.