• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Tas5630+smps+aluminum case finished!new year coming!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
TAS5630 MINI MODULE COMPLTED ,G300V33 ,400W RATED POWER, 180MMx60MM SIZE

TAS5630 MINI MODULE COMPLTED ,400W RATED POWER, 180MMx60MM SIZE.

It is G300V33 in our products list.multilayer PCB applied, performance well, mini design, suit for more plug and play application.

G300v33 FEATURES:

• TAS5630B hi-POWER Hi-Fi class D chip support
• Stage based on the new type high stability class d circuit
• An High efficiency Series-resonant switch power supply inside
• A wide set of features for plug and play implementation into applications such as home theatre and other hi-fi amp equipment
•Differential input and use OPA1632 as preamp buffer, sound excellent.
•Applied high ripple current rejected inductor in the output LC fileter.
• Auxiliary preamp power inside .+/-14V@500mA max
• Mini design 180mmx60mmX35mm.
• Multilayer PCB design,high quality parts support.

Specifications:

POWER OUT: 2×220W/ 4Ω /1%THD/2BTL MODE

FREQUENCY RESPONSE: THD+N ≤0.05% / 20-20KHz / ±1dB/1W

INPUT SENSITIVITY: 0dB(1Vrms/se signal input)

POWER SUPPLY: 110VAC OR 220VAC 50 OR 60Hz

AUXILIARY POWER: +/-14V@500mA max

DIMENSIONS: 160MM(length)*80(width)*35mm(height)

WEIGHT: 0.43Kg

Sample link here:

Aliexpress.com : Buy 400W TAS5630B High Stability CLASS D Amp Interagrated High Efficiency SMPS Same Size as ICEpower 250ASX2 from Reliable stabil mount suppliers on SINEWAVE SAMPLE STORE

Attachments

• g300v33-1.jpg
    g300v33-1.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 463
Last edited:
100V 200W output class D amp without output transformers

we are manufaturing the 100V/200W class D amp modules PA200 now, SMPS and class D amp all in one board.

Module size:210mm(L)X45mm(W)X35mm(H), we will use it to make multichannel PA amplifer.

1U case can assembled 8unit, so completed 1U case amp can support 8channelX200W rated power output.

It is OEM version now, support wholesale order, MOQ 100unit.

PA200 SPECIFICATIONS:
1.200W rated power @ 100V rms output
2.220V or 110V ac supply selected
3.Isolated balance audio signal input.
4.Module size:210mm(L)X45mm(W)X35mm(H).

Completed 8channel X200W 100V ouput without transformer amplifier have advanced performance.

1.200WX8ch rated power @ 100V rms output
4.1u case amplifeir
5.auto self test function, amp have auto self test function, and report amp status by MCU code through RS485 protocal.
6.RS485 remote standby and mute function.
7.Perfect protection function, High stableity.

I would really like to see a plate module for 2 way active. no other stuff no filters no knobs or anything. just 2 seperate line inputs to use with a MiniDSP and a a power cord connection (would be nice to be able to adjust volume of the seperate amplifiers by a potentiometer inside or with a screwdriver). no disco stuf, just low THD 2 x 100 watt or 100 watt and 60 watt. with impedances from 4 to 8 ohm.

there is a huge demand for high quality 2 way active plate amps, either with DSP or without so they can chose there own favourite DSP. also i see the tendency to use allot of bells and wissles. like eq's blinking lights usb conections mp3 players, people dont want this stuff. it looks cheap. minimalistic is the way to go. rahter minimalistic and solid then cheap with allot of functions.

this way everyone could make a high quality 2 way active speaker.

as an example , for instance the Hypex PSC2.400 or the miniDSP PWR-ICE125

this is exactly what people would want, except the price, and slightly overkill of power

Last edited:
I have two MINI8950 V1's. One of them was running great for half a year now until there was a bang and the amp stopped working. I found out one of the components is broken:

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

The second amp is working but has a loud static noise when connected to my usb dac connected to a raspberry pi, all installed in the same housing. The noise disappeares when I disconnect the ground from the signal cable. The other amp didn't have this problem. They were both in identical installations.

Do you know if it possible to replace the damaged component from the first amp. And do you know what could be the problem with the second amp?

I have two MINI8950 V1's. One of them was running great for half a year now until there was a bang and the amp stopped working. I found out one of the components is broken:

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

The second amp is working but has a loud static noise when connected to my usb dac connected to a raspberry pi, all installed in the same housing. The noise disappeares when I disconnect the ground from the signal cable. The other amp didn't have this problem. They were both in identical installations.

Do you know if it possible to replace the damaged component from the first amp. And do you know what could be the problem with the second amp?

Happy New Year !

Maybe not good news you met in the New Year, very sorry for the inconvenience!

if the SMPS chip burnt ,the class D chip burnt first and V+ to V- shorted , over current circuit can not provide enough better OCP protection at some conditions and lead SMPS chip burnt. there are no input signal limiter and buffer in the module.

We improved it's SMPS OCP protection circuit and class D chip soft recovery from shorter OCP occur circuit in the leatest version ,like MINIv3, but hot plug(power on and plug input connector)connector always lead chip burnt if without limiter and buffer.

so the burnt module useless, some chip and some resister must be replaced according to the different conditions you meet, we recommand return it to us and we will replace new one for our mass order customers. if order sample, addtional cost necessary.

if there are without large peak voltage input (over the limiter input voltage), the TDA chip can run better. but when power on and we plug the signal input connector , different GND voltage and peak signal voltage will be added to the TDA89xx chip input pin , the chip OCP protection lost at this conditions, chip will be burnt. same issue found in most of single chip class D circuit, large power and seperated parts amp modules have better auto limiter circuit and good buffer circuit and without this problems.

So we suggest must connect all good then let power on!!

We have add advanced auto recovery circuit in the MINIV3 board, you can short speaker output directly when run no load or high load , there are no problems, but we found high peak input voltage can make system fault some time too.

About noise when add audio source,it need better gnd connection, please find reason in your source. it is common knowledge .

we are not recommand to use these modules to run without preamp circuit, becasue good preamp circuit have buffer function and high voltage clip function.system runing smooth at this conditions.

Never use this modules connect to you MP3 or Mobile Phone directly, because there are no buffer and limiter circuit, peak voltage come from plug terminal will lead modules burnt.

it is END amplifeir modules, not mixed amplifeir.

Last edited:
Public address amplifier 100v output output transformerless mass manufacturing now!

we are manufaturing the 100V/200W class D amp modules PA200 now, SMPS and class D amp all in one board.

Module size:210mm(L)X45mm(W)X35mm(H), we will use it to make multichannel PA amplifer.

1U case can assembled 8unit, so completed 1U case amp can support 8channelX200W rated power output.

It is OEM version now, support wholesale order, MOQ 100unit.

PA200 SPECIFICATIONS:
1.200W rated power @ 100V rms output
4.Module size:210mm(L)X45mm(W)X35mm(H).

Completed 8channel X200W 100V ouput without transformer amplifier have advanced performance.

1.200WX8ch rated power @ 100V rms output
4.1u case amplifeir
5.auto self test function, amp have auto self test function, and report amp status by MCU code through RS485 protocal.
6.RS485 remote standby and mute function.
7.Perfect protection function, High stableity.

We are mass manufacturing our patented technology public address amplifier now,

Top three advantageous:

1.class D topic ,high efficiency
2.Balance output without transformer
3.All have self test function, support RS232 or 485 remote control

Three type now:
1. PA100 100W/100v module,size:210mm(L)X45mm(W)X35mm(H)
2. PA200 200W/100v module,size:210mm(L)X45mm(W)X35mm(H)
3. PA500 500W/100v module,size:250mm(L)X124mm(W)X43mm(H)

welcome to send mail to us for the details.

sample delivery time longer

We are sorry to tell the diyaudio member customers here, samples which ordered from our aliexpress sample store (http://www.aliexpress.com/store/601158) delivery time longer now, we can complete sample order within 45 days now.

Because we have to arrange more time for the batch order, from August 2014 the sample delivery time will be normal(1-2 weeks).

Sorry for the inconvenience. we will arrange more members to try to make more samples in this term.

Thank you for your supports!

SINEWAVE ELECTRONICS CO.,LTD

Last edited:
Id like to share my story with sine-wave
I have a market stall in Australia, I find classic speakers and restore them and outfit them with amplifier boards and make portable boom boxes essentially, my partner paints them and makes them look awesome, and we usually mount them on a trolly or something, sometimes we even make battery powered units.

I have been reading this forum looking for a suitable module to use in my designs.
I came across the G300v33 and it seemed perfect for what I wanted and by the way it was talked up seemed like it would not only sound great but would provide me a one board solution to mount.

After sine-wave forgot my order and tried to get me to wait the 40 day period again I received a dud amp.

Now I wont lie, the amp does sound amazing but after a random period it fails and powers down. if the power input is disconnected for 30sec and reapplied the amp will work fine again for 5-15min, before the amp fails there is no clipping or distortion, the solution? I pay to send it back to china and I bet I have to wait the 45days again. (You can probably tell that most of this rant is me just being pissed off with wait times of a sample product that I would like to start selling)

This doesn't really seem like a finished product, sine-wave are still bringing out new revisions of the board every few months, I strongly recommend looking elsewhere for an amp as the shipping and production times are just too brutal to receive your baby and have to send her back to the Chinese homeland off your own cuff.

Id like to share my story with sine-wave
I have a market stall in Australia, I find classic speakers and restore them and outfit them with amplifier boards and make portable boom boxes essentially, my partner paints them and makes them look awesome, and we usually mount them on a trolly or something, sometimes we even make battery powered units.

I have been reading this forum looking for a suitable module to use in my designs.
I came across the G300v33 and it seemed perfect for what I wanted and by the way it was talked up seemed like it would not only sound great but would provide me a one board solution to mount.

After sine-wave forgot my order and tried to get me to wait the 40 day period again I received a dud amp.

Now I wont lie, the amp does sound amazing but after a random period it fails and powers down. if the power input is disconnected for 30sec and reapplied the amp will work fine again for 5-15min, before the amp fails there is no clipping or distortion, the solution? I pay to send it back to china and I bet I have to wait the 45days again. (You can probably tell that most of this rant is me just being pissed off with wait times of a sample product that I would like to start selling)

This doesn't really seem like a finished product, sine-wave are still bringing out new revisions of the board every few months, I strongly recommend looking elsewhere for an amp as the shipping and production times are just too brutal to receive your baby and have to send her back to the Chinese homeland off your own cuff.

Sorry for the inconvenience, sample lead time long in this year, because most of our engineers are developing new type pro audio amplifier and industry special amplifier , there are thousands of customer order pro audio amplifier on produce line everyday.

We have to decrease our Hi-Fi audio products type step by step, only keep 3-5 type later, others will be closed.so these products lead time will be longer in the next days.

Sorry for the inconvenience , we will try our best to make current order better.

About service, we have good reputation, if meet problems , please return to us , we will repair it for you or will refund money to you. but most of customers select very slow delivery way , so the return time long and repair term long.we only select EMS express way for delivery usually

Attachments

• WP_20140505_001 - ??.jpg
    WP_20140505_001 - ??.jpg
    234.2 KB · Views: 217
There is a strong market for a complete fully digital amp with tas5631B, that takes digital input from Optical, Coaxial and USB. Also having Balanced speaker outputs as well as bi-wired would be very nice and would entice the pro audio crowd

This is ideal because we can then use the digital out from our PC, DAC or TV etc without having to convert to analog along the audio chain, which would result in some very nice audio quality.

There is a strong market for a complete fully digital amp with tas5631B, that takes digital input from Optical, Coaxial and USB. Also having Balanced speaker outputs as well as bi-wired would be very nice and would entice the pro audio crowd

This is ideal because we can then use the digital out from our PC, DAC or TV etc without having to convert to analog along the audio chain, which would result in some very nice audio quality.

+1. This is exactly what I've been looking for. Can't find a cost-effective solution.

Take a look to the Hifimediy UD80, not TI chipset but STM. No power supply, only USB.

I have already seen it , It does not have the power output or connectivity options I require. Sinewave could be first to the market with a top of the line Digital Amp described below.

As I said, to have Optical, Coaxial and USB input, as well as balanced XLR output as well as bi-amped connectors, all this coupled with the high power output from a TI class D chip would result in one hell of a Digital Amp, it may not be cheap to build/sell, but I would buy it regardless as it would be a great piece of kit to have in this digital age!

Regarding the HifimeDiy UD80, it runs on 8 bit digital volume... which doesn't sit well for me at all, you need at least 24 bits as a minimum, and I would really prefer 32 bits in this day and age where it would prevent the loss of dynamic range at moderate volumes. Although an advanced digital volume is one area where it would become expensive to build a high quality set up, it is a necessary step to create a good Digital amp.

G300v33BTL and G300V33PBT module completed

G300v33BTL and G300V33PBT module completed!

PROAUDIO TO HI-FI VERSION

STABLE AND EXCELLENT SOUND

Very stable version, shorted output together anytime no problems.

Dynamic limiter support,

DCP /OCP/ UVP/OTP protections, even POWER LEVEL control system added, this function can make the module RMS power about 400W total.so the chip can run under safe conditions.

Key benefits
ü Backup DC supply system, suit for solar or car system application.
ü A wide set of features for plug and play implementation into applications such as active speakers or proaudiosystem.
ü Black-box design, module have good heat dissipation and better EMC performance.
ü Advanced protected function against short circuits, overload and overheating and includes on-board fuses and EMI filtering that provide a CE and FCC pre-approved design.

Key Specifications
.POWER OUT:
G300v33BTL 2×200W/ 4Ω@1%THD+N /2 BTL MODE
G300v33PBT 1X350W /2 Ω @ 1% THD+N /1PBTL MODE
.FREQUENCY RESPONSE: THD+N ≤0.05% / 20-20KHz / <1dB/1W

.INPUT SENSITIVITY: 0dBV(1Vrms/BAL input)

.S/N: 98dB(AES-17/A-weight)

.POWER SUPPLY: 110VAC OR 220VAC 50 OR 60Hz

.AUXILIARY POWER: +/-14V @ 500MA max

.DIMENSIONS: 160MM(length)*80(width)*52mm(height)

.NET WEIGHT: 0.46Kg

Key Features

Balance input and balance output design, Hi-Fi sound design
Multilayer PCB and thickness copper route
Dynamic limiter inside, suit for proaudio system
Black-box design, high power small size
Multi current protection and auto reset system
Clip signal indicator
channel PWM running status have led indictor
Suitable for CE approved designs
Proaudio system To Hi-Fi design
Backup DC supply system

SYSTEM TESTING

[FONT=&#23435]PROTECTION TESTING[/FONT]
ü [FONT=&#23435]Output shorted testing passed[/FONT]
[FONT=&#23435]Shorted output wire while half loader running , , good protection performance. [/FONT]
[FONT=&#23435]No loader and amp running . 1vrms and 1khz signal added, shorted output, protect well.[/FONT]
ü [FONT=&#23435]Over load testing passed[/FONT]
[FONT=&#23435]Add 1khz signal and connect 2ohm loader, increase the input gain , if loader power over 400W, SMPSOCP protect will happen, it isconstantprotection.[/FONT]
AP testing below

Attachments

• PBT输入+LED.jpg
    PBT输入+LED.jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 57
  • BTL AC输入.jpg
    BTL AC输入.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 62
  • Three-2.jpg
    Three-2.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 50
  • BTL右侧视.jpg
    BTL右侧视.jpg
    155.7 KB · Views: 48
  • BTL散热孔.jpg
    BTL散热孔.jpg
    167.9 KB · Views: 41
  • BTL放大.jpg
    BTL放大.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 117
  • G300PBTL FREQUENCE RESPONSE.JPG
    G300PBTL FREQUENCE RESPONSE.JPG
    50.7 KB · Views: 133
  • G300V33BTL.JPG
    G300V33BTL.JPG
    50.7 KB · Views: 133
  • G300V33PBT.JPG
    G300V33PBT.JPG
    46.6 KB · Views: 141
  • testing.JPG
    testing.JPG
    98.8 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.