• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Tas5630+smps+aluminum case finished!new year coming!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Does it support USB audio input from PC, or is it just USB programming - I think both is said in the text, so I'm a bit confused.

Thank you for your reply, it support USB audio , we use TAS1020B as USB code, it have two functions, one is programmer online, the other is USB audio play or record, but this USB code only support 48Khz/16bit, normally we set it as 44.1KHz/16bit, it sound not better than CM6631 etc. it is Plug and Play code, can run easily in windows system.

this board support 24bit/192KHz I2S digital signal input, you can conect it to A/D or other system , one thing reminder, TAS5548 or TAS558 run with host mode, other digital source must run with slave mode.this board have IDC10 connector, it support two I2S input and 5v/500mA dc suppl output

Last edited:
Hi Sinewave,
I love the tech and the power of your company can do. It will be best if you have this newly designed TAS5630 into a complete integrated package, which currently still run on G300v21. Taterswork is correct; that there is a potential good market for cheap powerful integrated amp that really can perform and sing; which means something like 150W at 8ohm or more.

Average power amp from 10 to 90W is very normal in the market, nothing special. Something powerful of the same money is unheard of as a standard complete integrated. Sinewave has a lot of module type version on offer with great power, but not so on complete integrated amp. It is 1 of the market worth exploring.

When you do complete integrated, do rank the power at 8ohm. also this market do not need so many of the techno settings. Just fix on few setting that's best for performance and sound. But if you still insist on all the possible setting, please have clear user manual and also describe the sound characteristic it produces or the function works.

Hope this help in your future business prospects.

Hi Sinewave,
I love the tech and the power of your company can do. It will be best if you have this newly designed TAS5630 into a complete integrated package, which currently still run on G300v21. Taterswork is correct; that there is a potential good market for cheap powerful integrated amp that really can perform and sing; which means something like 150W at 8ohm or more.

Average power amp from 10 to 90W is very normal in the market, nothing special. Something powerful of the same money is unheard of as a standard complete integrated. Sinewave has a lot of module type version on offer with great power, but not so on complete integrated amp. It is 1 of the market worth exploring.

When you do complete integrated, do rank the power at 8ohm. also this market do not need so many of the techno settings. Just fix on few setting that's best for performance and sound. But if you still insist on all the possible setting, please have clear user manual and also describe the sound characteristic it produces or the function works.

Hope this help in your future business prospects.

Thank you for your good ideas, we will make new complete amp accordingt to members ideas, sure we can make it nice.

if any good ideas, pls write here, Thanks.

G300V31.2.0 module drive 8ohm loader

According to adrichia's idea, we test the G300V31.2.0 board performance just now, Note here.

TAS5630B @8ohm loader specifictions:
1.power output @ 8ohm loader
2x120W/8ohm@0.5%THD+N
2X150W/8ohm@10%THD+N
2.500W rms power SMPS supports.
3.Shield output inductor and very few influence to radio.
4. Balance signal input.
5. Every channel work status indictor
6. Clip signal indicator
7.110v or 230V ac supply
8. AC supply fuse on board
9.8mm thickness aluminum plate heatsink, 2X3mm assembling hole support.

we can provide complete amp which case same as G300V21.

Dear Sinewave Audio,

The new G300V31 boards look very nice. They are larger than the old modules, so I hope they will fit in the same aluminum case as the older G300V21 did. I also look forward to hearing the price and when they will be available.

Very nice work!

ok! thanks, we are manufacureing some for stock now, we will upload to our sample store when finish.

it can fit in the same case with G300v21.

question about amp choice

Hi Authlxl,

I would need your advice on finding a good finished amplifier.
I am currently using a separate amp for my front speakers in a surround setup in my cinema chamber. Currently i am using an professional amp, a RAM Audio Bux 2.0 capable of driving 2x 950watts into 4 ohm at 1kHz, 1.0% THD+N. It is a little overkill for my front speakers but i like the amount of control they have but the downside is that there is audible amount of noise when idle or listening quit music.

I would like an amp capable of driving these tower speakers. They are Taga Platinum F-100 SE, specs are 4Ohm, 280watt, sensitivity 92dB and frequency response 28Hz-40KHz.

It doesn't have to be as powerful as my current amp, but i do like to have some additional power. These speakers are not forgivable in listening they are very clean, capable of generating much energy.

What would you recommend?

I also have two smaller monitors at my workspace behind the desk. They are Taga Platinum S40, 6Ohm, 130watt, sensitivity 87dB and response 42Hz-40KHz. What small finished amplifier would you recommend?

What about shipping cost to the Netherlands for two amps?

Kind regards, Erik

Hi Authlxl,

I would need your advice on finding a good finished amplifier.
I am currently using a separate amp for my front speakers in a surround setup in my cinema chamber. Currently i am using an professional amp, a RAM Audio Bux 2.0 capable of driving 2x 950watts into 4 ohm at 1kHz, 1.0% THD+N. It is a little overkill for my front speakers but i like the amount of control they have but the downside is that there is audible amount of noise when idle or listening quit music.

I would like an amp capable of driving these tower speakers. They are Taga Platinum F-100 SE, specs are 4Ohm, 280watt, sensitivity 92dB and frequency response 28Hz-40KHz.

It doesn't have to be as powerful as my current amp, but i do like to have some additional power. These speakers are not forgivable in listening they are very clean, capable of generating much energy.

What would you recommend?

I also have two smaller monitors at my workspace behind the desk. They are Taga Platinum S40, 6Ohm, 130watt, sensitivity 87dB and response 42Hz-40KHz. What small finished amplifier would you recommend?

What about shipping cost to the Netherlands for two amps?

Kind regards, Erik

Happy Chinese Mid-Autumn Festival!
If you need some sample,please find some from our website yourself , if want customer order, please send your required amp data to us by mail, our engineers will reply your questions soon, I have not enough ability to find any amp from us which suit for your speaker now, you know different speaker have different parameter, and different sound feeling,but we can manufacture perfect amp according to your provide amp data.

Last edited:
4X300W/8ohm amp finished!

new 4channel class D amp completed now,suit for PA multichannel amp, we will take some better photo later,
1.4X300W/8ohm @ 1%THD+N.
2.integrated 4ch 4order active 75Hz high pass filters
3.integrated4 channel DC volume control,
4.contious rated power test well.OTP/OCP/DCP/UVP/OVP functions integrated.
5.110Vac or 230Vac switchable
6.4pcs green led indict every channel work status,Error LED indictor inside.
7. 15v dc controlled volume control system , long distance and better performance.
8. active low cut preamp circuit inside, 20Hz-150Hz low cut point can be set easily.
9.Tempreture variable brushless DC Fan support.
10. 2.3kg net weight (include aluminum heatsink)
11.Dimensions: 152mm(W)x250mm(L)x70mm(H)

Last edited:
MiniV3 NXP TDA 8920CTH or TDA8950TH module completed

MiniV3 module completed now, it is the latest version of NXP TDA8920 or TDA8950 series chip board, together with our new single chip SMPS, 16cm(L)X8cm(W)X4.4cm(H), 0.38kg net weight.

Optimized circuit and add class D chip status monitor circuit, it can auto process the protection issue and keep the module run stable and continuous, it can process over current protection quickly and high load status shorted issue, other issue like over temperature and dc voltage unsuitable conditions process well too.

Optimized heat dissipation system support the module run on full load according to the NXP chip datasheet values, continuous running and no protection occur .

we have made serious test, full load running shorted output (single end or BTL), no loader full output voltage shorted,high temperature, large burst signl input test,110vac full load test and 220vac full load test are all ok, performance well.

We sure it is the advanced NXP chip solutions, works stable and sound excellent.

We use OPA1632 high end OP amp as differential input stage , so it is very easy to run it in stereo mode or BTL mode , especially set it's input as single end input or differential input mode

Key Specifications
•2* 100W / 0.5% THD+N, 20Hz – 20kHz, 4 Ω ( TDA8920CTH VERSION)
•1* 200W /0.5% THD+N, 20Hz – 20kHz, 8 Ω ( TDA8920CTH VERSION)
•2* 150W / 0.5% THD+N, 20Hz – 20kHz, 4 Ω ( TDA8950TH VERSION)
•1* 300W /0.5% THD+N, 20Hz – 20kHz, 8 Ω ( TDA8950TH VERSION)
•80 % total efficiency full load
•Regulated auxiliary power supply
•Mains Supply110 or 230v AC 50 or 60 Hz
•Module weight: 0.38KG
•Dimensions:160mm(L)X80mm(W)X44mm(H)

Key Features

Advance protection circuit

Optimized circuit Stable and Excellent sound

Fully integrated SMPS and class D in one board DC voltage out protection

Smooth pop noise-free start-up and switch off

Zero dead time switching

Auto clip detect and revise function

Low quiescent current

Advanced protection strategy: voltage protection and output current limiting

Thermal FoldBack (TFB)

Fully short-circuit proof across load

BD modulation in BTL configuration

Class D and SMPS all in one board

Expert pcb route and excellent S/N performance

ROHS and lead-free

Sample link :
Aliexpress.com : Buy MiniV3 Board 200W TDA8920CTH High Stability CLASS D Amp Interagrated High Efficiency SMPS Same Size as ICEpower 250ASX2 from Reliable smps power supply price suppliers on SINEWAVE SAMPLE STORE

Attachments

• WP_20131020_003.jpg
    WP_20131020_003.jpg
    644.4 KB · Views: 393
Last edited:
Battery powered TAS5630 or TAS5631, digital input

Hi all, i am building a mobile sound system, consisting of 4 Speakers and 2 Subwoofers, each with a tas5630/tas5631 in pbtl mono configuration.
The power sources are a few squaremeters of photovoltaik cells and a small windturbine. It will fit in a car smaller than a transporter, also to be pulled by two bicycles with trailers.

The battery setup will store about 4 Kwh in Lithium-Ferrum-Phosphate cells, weighting around 50 Kg.

Every speaker will be autonomous, carrying its own battery, amp and audio receiver, to be completely wireless...

The questions refer to authlxl's work, so they are:

To be efficient, each tas5630/tas5631 will be feeded by 50Volts from the batteries, so can this be done in parallel to an existing smps inside the amp?
I mean, i will use a sophisticated battery management with relay protection and mosfet balancing, over 50 V there will be voltage regulation, but can i 'plug' that between smps and amplifier?

The second question is:

By always using a digital input signal via 2,4 Ghz transmission, shouldnt there be used a tas5631b and TAS5548, like the G300V31D? So its not necessary to do digital/analog conversion?

The third question:

Can i use several wireless 2,4 Ghz routers, for 6 Amps 4 routers, so can i hook up the subwoofers with their tas5631b amp to any of the monitors receivers in parallel or on, say the right channel when the left is beeing used for the attached speaker?

I am looking forward to suggestions and hope you are interested in the setup.

Last edited:
Hi all, i am building a mobile sound system, consisting of 4 Speakers and 2 Subwoofers, each with a tas5630/tas5631 in pbtl mono configuration.
The power sources are a few squaremeters of photovoltaik cells and a small windturbine. It will fit in a car smaller than a transporter, also to be pulled by two bicycles with trailers.

The battery setup will store about 4 Kwh in Lithium-Ferrum-Phosphate cells, weighting around 50 Kg.

Every speaker will be autonomous, carrying its own battery, amp and audio receiver, to be completely wireless...

The questions refer to authlxl's work, so they are:

To be efficient, each tas5630/tas5631 will be feeded by 50Volts from the batteries, so can this be done in parallel to an existing smps inside the amp?
I mean, i will use a sophisticated battery management with relay protection and mosfet balancing, over 50 V there will be voltage regulation, but can i 'plug' that between smps and amplifier?

The second question is:

By always using a digital input signal via 2,4 Ghz transmission, shouldnt there be used a tas5631b and TAS5548, like the G300V31D? So its not necessary to do digital/analog conversion?

The third question:

Can i use several wireless 2,4 Ghz routers, for 6 Amps 4 routers, so can i hook up the subwoofers with their tas5631b amp to any of the monitors receivers in parallel or on, say the right channel when the left is beeing used for the attached speaker?

I am looking forward to suggestions and hope you are interested in the setup.

Hello! you can send your ideas drawing here,no more suggestions provide now, you can try your ideas, you know good ideas lead good solutions . you have to try it many times.

wireless Sound system Model

Thanks for encouraging me to keep trying until its done! I aminly worked on the electronics for th epower source, and i am nearly done with the component selection. Lots of work to be done yet. I would not need to build the amplifier by my own, because you already did.

I rendered an image, showing 6 Speakers, each with its amp+power source.
The box right of the laptop shuld be an usb soundcard with seperate spdif out. I hope the rest is self-explaining.

Also i may choose a digital audio signal transmission via LED or Laser, hacking a TORX179 optical connection. But 2.4 Ghz sounds fine to me.

And i like to have the option to modify the amplifier configuration via the Texas Instruments Software, therefore using their PWM modulation IC, routing the input to the Tas5631b.

Attachments

• speakers1.jpg
    speakers1.jpg
    445.4 KB · Views: 339
Thanks for encouraging me to keep trying until its done! I aminly worked on the electronics for th epower source, and i am nearly done with the component selection. Lots of work to be done yet. I would not need to build the amplifier by my own, because you already did.

I rendered an image, showing 6 Speakers, each with its amp+power source.
The box right of the laptop shuld be an usb soundcard with seperate spdif out. I hope the rest is self-explaining.

Also i may choose a digital audio signal transmission via LED or Laser, hacking a TORX179 optical connection. But 2.4 Ghz sounds fine to me.

And i like to have the option to modify the amplifier configuration via the Texas Instruments Software, therefore using their PWM modulation IC, routing the input to the Tas5631b.

Nice work you done! you ideas good, maybe someone here can provide better ideas.

1K SMPS FOR AMPLIFIER

We completed 1KSMPS testing, performance well, it suit for 800-1000W amplifier .
Features:

.High efficiency Resonant Half Bridge Topic

.Auxiliary power support

.Remote control function support.

.2 seperated low voltage output, suit for class D amp

.Very lower Ripple current out

.Very low EMI influence

.Over current protect inside

Specifications:

1.Main out:+/-95V/5.5A rated power(±10V)

2.Auxialiary out: ±16V/0.5A rated power and seperated 18v /0.5A dc power support

3.Standby SMPS provide ±12V/0.5A

3.Flyback standby power deliver out continuous current for controller or etc.

4.Main power use Half Bridge Resonant topic,high efficiency,up to 96% at full loader.

5.Low ripple current ,high quality parts especially using high frequency and low ESR electronic capacitor.

6.Suitable for CE approved designs.

7.Dimensions:225mm(length)*108mm(width)*43mm(height)

8.Net weight:0.7Kg

Sample link here, you can send mail to our technology mail for user manual.

Aliexpress.com : Buy 1000W RATED POWER SUPPLY,HIGH STABLE,LOWER PRICE. from Reliable supply price definition suppliers on SINEWAVE SAMPLE STORE

Attachments

• 1ksmps1.jpg
    1ksmps1.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 311
400w 8OHM rated power mono audio proamplifier

new version Dp400M mono audio amplifeir completed now, it is 1 channel 1 module version, high voltage output, 400W/8ohm rated power.auto signal limiter inside.

DP400M FEATURES:

•1u height.
• Mono Proaudio amplifier module,high stable.
• Base on the new type high stability class d circuit
• An High efficiency Series-resonant switch power supply inside
• A wide set of features for plug and play implementation into applications such as active speaker and other pro amp equipment
•Simple using, volume adjust circuit inside, only need one POT for volume control
• Differential input , and Half Bridge single end output.
• auto input signal limiter inside.
•Auxiliary preamp power inside .+/-15V &5V /1A max output.

DP400M SPECIFICATIONS:

POWER OUT: 1×400W/ 8Ω /1%THD/SE MODE

1×600W/ 4Ω / 0.05%THD / SE MODE

FREQUENCY RESPONSE: THD+N ≤0.05% / 20-20KHz / ±1dB/1W

INPUT SENSITIVITY: 0dB(1Vrms)

POWER SUPPLY: 110VAC OR 220VAC 50 OR 60Hz

AUXILIARY POWER: +/- 15V/500mA rms and +5V/500mA rms

DIMENSIONS: 22CM(length)*12.5(width)*43mm(height)

WEIGHT: 1.1Kg

Sample store link below:

Aliexpress.com : Buy 400W /8ohm Mono High Stability CLASS D Amp Interagrated High Efficiency SMPS from Reliable stabil definition suppliers on SINEWAVE SAMPLE STORE

Attachments

• dp400m1.jpg
    dp400m1.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 312
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.