TAS5630 D-Class build

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I think I'm going to try doing a similar design. I am planning on using a pair of these chips to make a pair of active monitors. Did you etch your own PCB? I will probably use BatchPCB from Sparkfun.

Edit,

I noticed you posted the eagle .brd file, any chance you'd post the schematic too?
I plan on having an active lowpass and highpass on each of my boards so I'll need to change the schematic a lot.
Or does anyone know where to get the component library for this chip, that's all I really need.

Thanks,
-Jud

Last edited:
Well you can print it out and cut away the 2 other amps if its a problem, as the design is scalable to any number of channels by copy pasting more amps down.

I didn't think so many of you would want to make the PCB.

btw yes i make my PCBs at home using the UV process.

I think I'm going to try doing a similar design. I am planning on using a pair of these chips to make a pair of active monitors. Did you etch your own PCB? I will probably use BatchPCB from Sparkfun.

Edit,

I noticed you posted the eagle .brd file, any chance you'd post the schematic too?
I plan on having an active lowpass and highpass on each of my boards so I'll need to change the schematic a lot.
Or does anyone know where to get the component library for this chip, that's all I really need.

Thanks,
-Jud

look here,our products have mass production
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/class-d/152980-class-d-audio-who-these-guys-11.html

The second version PCB have manufactured,use TAS5630 DKD

Attachments

• DSCF0199800600.JPG
    DSCF0199800600.JPG
    74.1 KB · Views: 1,939
I finally finished this module,with TI TAS5615,the module picture i'll upload next, I found some bugs in this chip,Friend use this chip are carefully,
First +12v power must constant with +50v power supply ,if +50v power on +12v power down,the chip always burn when power on next time.
Second the balance input OP parts must have good decouple,at signal input port ,sensitive is so high ,DC voltage also on it ,suddenness always here。
NOW,I hearing excellent music with this amp module ,short out, over temperature,heatsink design.all done!
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

VOLUME:250mm(L)*65mm(W)*35MM(H)

POWER SUPPLY: 80V~265V AC 50Hz/60Hz GLOBE SOURCE SUPPLY

The second version module have finished,upload picture here .

Attachments

• DSCF0376800600.JPG
    DSCF0376800600.JPG
    89.9 KB · Views: 1,634
  • DSCF0383800600.JPG
    DSCF0383800600.JPG
    87 KB · Views: 1,611
Last edited:
Authxl -- some things I can't quite figure from your data sheet- it says your amplifier can produce 150W per channel. Is the power limit (150W rather than 300W) because of the power supply limitation?

And can it be configured for 'PBTL' mode? If it can what power could it do for the single channel then? (would it be 300W for 4 ohm, 150W for 8 ohms?)

excellent sound output

Output sound good at this situation througn many times test,Output signal THD≥10% When power out 300W/4Ω,for professional product it's incompatible THD so high,driver speaker will be burned.Tas5630 works unstabitily When power out 300W/4Ω,It's economic with this SMPS .It is strength for 90~250V ac input,Global source supply.

I'm not suggest use PBTL mode for sound amp,I try it many times,We not satisfy with it.

compare with other class d amp chip,TAS5630 have better sound.

I have use it in combo professional mixer and active speaker,operation is very stable,excellent soud .
upload product pic here.

Attachments

• 200718932574340.jpg
    200718932574340.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 484
  • 大面包.jpg
    大面包.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 312
Last edited:
constant-voltage audio power amplifier use tas5630

Today ,friends ask me can you make amp by TAS5630 for constant-voltage audios system,It's easy,you can change output inductor as autotransformer,and use depth feedback mix with input singal.I have made class d amp for PA system 75v and 100v system like YAMAHA four channel products.you can down load schematic from yorkville website.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.