• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

"Subbu DAC V3 - ES9023/WM8804 SPDIF & Power Supply PCB" Group Buy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello All -

I know there has been questions about the pricing and the BOM. I should be getting the prices in a day or two and will publish the pricing by this weekend. Along with this I will include the payment instructions as well, so members can start paying sooner than the GB end date.

I have also received pm from few members about the change in quantities / order which has been noted. It should reflect in the new list which I publish this weekend as well.

Regards,
Subbu

Hope to give you answers very soon.

Hi Phil,
Hi Subbu and Jean-Paul,
Once more, thanks for organizing all this.
Didn't mean to put pressure, sorry...
In fact, we're not talking of hundreds of dollars (or are we... :eek: ), so I'll go for two sets of PCBs+DAC chip (instead of one as originally ordered), just in case anything goes wrong. I'll do this request by PM to subbu.

Cheers,
pilli

_

I'm in. I've been listening to the lx521 speaker and this would be a really neat way to go all digital filtering using the minidsp nanodigi 4k in the active filter section and mate it to these boards for D/A conversion. :)

i signed up for one PS board per dac -i wasn't sure if i could feed several dac boards off a single PS board.

i just signed up for a bunch! :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.