Studio Reference Amplifier

hi apex sir,
for sr800 with c5200 and a1943 outputs how much power can get? and safety voltage for operation? for 4 ohm load?
use the standard Power Guide.
Maximum output power ~ total device Pmax divided by 4 to 6.
For low voltage into a 4ohms speaker use 4 to 5.
5pr of 150W (a1943/c5200), gives Pmax = 1500W. Divide this by 5 to give 300W into 4ohms.

Using 5pr of 250W devices (mj21193/4) with good high voltage SOA, the Pmax = 2500W.
Giving 500W into 8ohms. A very different amplifier resulting from using a very different output device.

2ohms requires even lower voltage than 4ohms.
This better suits the terrible high voltage SOA of the 1943.

8ohms requires higher voltage, that's where the big problem lies.

But designing for 2ohms requires massive currents.
Can the driver stage and the pre-driver stage manage to source the required currents?

PRINCIPLE

...... to layout this rev.3.1 I spend days and hours from my free time , all the time I need Q.C and this is your contribution to find mistakes , errors and let me know and corect my PCB . I'm glad to help DiyAudio comunity with my skil ......:)
All the best ,Alex.

the first step:
I upload the image there that Realise pcb.: D

Attachments

• DSCF2531.jpg
    DSCF2531.jpg
    690.8 KB · Views: 1,983
  • DSCF2533.jpg
    DSCF2533.jpg
    826.1 KB · Views: 1,756
Merry Christmas

In these last days I have entered this forum, I found people nuy good, so with all my heart I wish Merry Christmas: Apexaudio, Vostro, DAMANHURIN, vargasmongo3435, destroyer X, alex mm, Nanotechnology, AndrewT, 44250, pinkmouse, etc. ...
I do not have time to name them all and I hope I apologize.

:xmastree::xmastree::xmastree::xmastree::xmastree::hohoho::hohoho::hohoho::hohoho::hohoho::xmastree::xmastree::xmastree::xmastree::xmastree: