Studio Reference Amplifier

That's amazing :)
I wonder how to anodize heatsink, link please ;)

I'm talking about R24 10k & C9 22nF on Apex's SR200V2 schematic.
I'm just test for a while with lower voltage & that resistor quiet warm, you use higher voltage and maybe if it is 0.25w resistor it will burn in second.
Please check :cool:

Thanks

Attachments

• APEX SR200V2 Sch.jpg
    APEX SR200V2 Sch.jpg
    195.4 KB · Views: 1,821
The omission of the RF attenuation capacitor will have an effect on the way the input transistor sees the outside world.
But I would not expect the amplifier to oscillate (output Zobel overheating) just because the RF cap was missing.

There must be some other problem that is hiding just under the surface.

That's amazing :)
I wonder how to anodize heatsink, link please ;)

I'm talking about R24 10k & C9 22nF on Apex's SR200V2 schematic.
I'm just test for a while with lower voltage & that resistor quiet warm, you use higher voltage and maybe if it is 0.25w resistor it will burn in second.
Please check :cool:

Thanks

R24 (10k) must be hot and I suggest to use 1W or higher.
Regards

Sir Alex mm, is it possible to revise pcb version 3.1 and add the missing C2=100pf and the C7= 470pf series with R18= 1K, because it is not present in the pcb version 3.1. and my brod Junie got a problem with those which give him instability until he found that those parts are missing on the pcb 3.1.

best regards,
mj777

Last edited:
...... to layout this rev.3.1 I spend days and hours from my free time , all the time I need Q.C and this is your contribution to find mistakes , errors and let me know and corect my PCB . I'm glad to help DiyAudio comunity with my skil ......:)
All the best ,Alex.

Attachments

• PCB ALL COLOR.jpg
    PCB ALL COLOR.jpg
    585.8 KB · Views: 2,330
  • SR 200 V3.1 B&W.pdf
    55.8 KB · Views: 1,164
...... to layout this rev.3.1 I spend days and hours from my free time , all the time I need Q.C and this is your contribution to find mistakes , errors and let me know and corect my PCB . I'm glad to help DiyAudio comunity with my skil ......:)
All the best ,Alex.

I won ...
I upload the image as

Attachments

• APEX AUDIO SR 200  ver 3.1+ el condensador.JPG
    APEX AUDIO SR 200 ver 3.1+ el condensador.JPG
    177.8 KB · Views: 2,050
Last edited:
my name is...

Thanks Borina. I'm using wharfedale Diamond 9.5, That's a Blame MkIII by Carlos.

Wow,that´s great! I haven´t yet tried any of Carlos amplifiers and i plan to-that man has also given us a lot of great finished and complete working designes.

You have a good set of speakers,only be careful with power of an amplifier-it will give more than 200W at 6Ohm.

(...and my name is Mikulic Aleksandar,that FB-page at links under my posts is "Borina Pred Pojacala" wich would be translated in english "Bora´s Pre Amplifiers". I have only started that FB-page dedicated to boraomega´s designes.

Hope that Mile doesn´t get angry for this off-topic... :D )