Soundigital Repairs

Hello to all.
I can repair most of the SD amps, including the large 35K, and i can flash the micro to the latest software version.
In some cases i might be able to buy parts for technicians, but please, do not ask me about part numbers.
Due to legal agreements i am unable to disclose any such info.

Reactions: 1 user
Hello to all.
I can repair most of the SD amps, including the large 35K, and i can flash the micro to the latest software version.
In some cases i might be able to buy parts for technicians, but please, do not ask me about part numbers.
how can we send the amp to you for repair and where are you located

Hello to all.
I need my sound digital exo x 1200.4 repaired the first one channel went out the the sound started going out intermittently. lastly I started noticing that when I hit a bump it started going in and out I know it's the amp because while it wasn't playing I tapped the amp and it came on

Hello to all.
I have a 1600.1D. stays in distort mode as soon as powered. 254-374-4029. Thanks

I've got a 1200.4 evox2 that has some issues. I believe it is because I plugged it straight into the HDHU14+ headunit and something about the equipment having different grounds. I now have a hum coming from the RCAs. That will get worse if I actually touch the RCA input. I'm located in NC, USA.
Thank You

Hello to all.
Where can I get info on your repairs. I have a stack of them I need repaired.

Hello to all.
I need a 2400.4 repaired. Accidentally hit a button while tuning that gave max input to all channels. You can still hear some sound, but sounds like a whisper….