Sonido 200 SFR BLH

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
sonido

Hello yyyrik,

take look to my double horns:
Saxophon, RDH20, POSAUNE XL

if you want it small forget the bass and take a satellite Horn
like my Horn, Trumpet and Schalmei SAT
and a good active sub.

Attachments

• rdhb200web.jpg
    rdhb200web.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 888
  • fostexelephant2b.jpg
    fostexelephant2b.jpg
    172.5 KB · Views: 896
  • posaune XL ANS8  TK.jpg
    posaune XL ANS8 TK.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 872
  • saxophon nirvana.jpg
    saxophon nirvana.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 861
They might. If there's enough demand I'll look at something for the FH site for them. I haven't until now due to the restricted availability & payment options (or at least they were when I last looked a year or so back).

FWIW, of the two mentioned, I'd probably look at Bill's Fulmar-slotted horn rather than Ron's Dallas II, which was tied quite tightly to the Fostex FE206E's specs.

Last edited:
Сharcoal, помогите пжл - дайте ссылку как пользоваться этой программой. Хочу что-то классическое, типа Даллас или BK-20, попробую подогнаться под Сонидо

Joined 2008
Paid Member
I have the SFR200A and the just deserve a proper box. I have heard these in some soet of folded Voigt pipe and they were just great. The AION/Hourglass horns from the Sonido web are very nice, but I would like to try a prismatic box first. So I am after a folded Voigt/ML TL type enclosure. There is a prismatic "horn" on the Sonido web, but either I simulated it wrong, or it is not too optimal. Putting ML port (100 cm2 outlet instead of the large openings on sides seemed to improve the things. I will share the Hornresp files later today. I will appreciate an help with tuning the design.

Joined 2008
Paid Member
I finally got to playing around with this design - there is a slight bump at the low end. I tuned it lower by lenghtening the vent and it makes it a bit flatter with lower efficiency. That is good news, because it can be adjusted by the port length if needed. This looks like I finally found an easy enough box to try out.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.