Solo 206 drawings

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
btw, almost finished

Attachments

• solo 206 29.jpg
    solo 206 29.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 1,711
I'm also looking for these drawings

Hi!

I am actually a newbie here but I am very interested by the Solo 206.

I already bought a pair of Fe-206 and now looking for the solo cabinet drawings.

As I'm new here, I can't email directly to Tony Gee. So if someone could
send me these drawing, it would be very nice.

I let you the following adress : zgregz"at"gmail.com

Thanks for your help.

gaetan8888 said:
Hello

Can I use a Mordaunt Short, DSB 208 woofer to do the Solo206 horn loudspeaker ?

I have a pair of those DSB 208 woofer.

I would use a separated tweeter.

Here's the DSB 208 woofer ;

http://www.eastmarinedrive.com/audio/images/ms/dsb1.jpg

And the spec of the Mordaunt Short Peageant using the DSB 208 woofer, but I don't of have the spec
the DSB 208 woofer alone.

http://www.eastmarinedrive.com/audio/images/ms/pagdata.jpg

Btw, anyone do have the spec the DSB 208 woofer alone ?

Thank

Gaetan

Hi

I just found two Dynaudio 17W-75 woofer, can I use them for that horn loudspeaker ?

Gaetan

Tere,

I'm planning to buy Fostex FE206E drivers.
According to Fostex, FE206Es are built for back loaded horn type of enclosure.

Fostex proposal is We are sorry - the page cannot be found.
But those are too big ... will not look good in my living room.

I know about http://home.hetnet.nl/~geenius/Solo206.html.
Can I buy or get exact drawings of Solo 206 cabinets ?

Or maybe there is more horns with exact drawings for FE206E ?

Thank You

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Mr. Jianping,

Are those enclosures in your picture for sale somewhere? I'd like to try out horns but I'm not much of a wood worker. Any direction you could offer would be great. Thank you.

While amusing in how it makes building a horn simpler, I also think that it is a huge waste of material.
Also, if CNC is used, I wonder if there are not better, elaborate structures that are really difficult to make otherwise that could be created with CNC, like for example trying for a circular cross section that is folded.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.