• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

SlewMaster Project Boards

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
excuse the rough drawing...does this make the schematic jive with the board?
and thank you Terry..

Attachments

• v3 corrected.GIF
    v3 corrected.GIF
    35.6 KB · Views: 448
Hello guys

I have one of the original NAD-H that OS design and I have the idea about the jumper having them as "through pad" so if the PCB is order it will have solder both sides where jumpers are and just a little spot of solder to them so it will flow both side making a strong connection I just have it the idea to share here :) "I just thought about it today" :D

Attachments

• NAD-H green.jpg
    NAD-H green.jpg
    600 KB · Views: 318
  • NAD-H.jpg
    NAD-H.jpg
    652.9 KB · Views: 293
updated v3.0 files package

Team Slew,

Is there an updated set of files in a zip? Apologies OS if you have already posted these.

I assume folks load up the schematic in LTspice and it will output a list of components...for easy BOM definition?

Will await Jason's Kypton-ND boards. Just picked up a used HP 6634b for some nice IPS testing. I assume OS's tweaks to the Kypton-ND will be value based on not layout based...but perhaps I'm wrong here.

Jason are you thinking about putting an order in for your layout of the Slew v3 boards? I'll be interested in some if you are.

-TJ

A member who lives outside the USA has asked me to order some sanken 2sc3264 2sa 1295 transistors from Newark for him.

They will be just less then $5.00 each.

Do any others want the same. Shipping to me will be free. You will only need to cover price of devices and shipping to you plus a couple of dollars for shipping materials I will need to buy.

Please PM me.
Evan

I've got Kypton-ND laid out as well but I haven't had any produced yet. I've been holding out for Jason's version. His art is prettier. I can get a test batch done and debug the design if everyone would want to build it now instead of waiting for Jason to work his magic.

Hi
Boards for these IPS will be available to us.
I need something to drive my 5pair OPS. I would prefer these IPS. :)
Greetings

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.