Simplistic NJFET RIAA

When summed up, George has made quite some improvements to his system. He's a steady developer. It's not a race, but I feel slow in comparison.

I do my plans in the summer and depending on the available funds, I make system upgrades in winter when it' s cold.
It is too hot and too busy in work from now on to do any DIY.
Just came back from the beach, not much time left to spend on the bench!

Joined 2011
Paid Member
Perfect balance.
Just imagine if you were living up North somewhere near here, with a long winter and a month of summer and the rest just spring/autumnish weather. All good for keeping on sucking the caramel, like Stajo says...

No, better don't imagine that and enjoy your paradise.

Joined 2011
Paid Member
The Flying Cat is made in Norway though.:)

We have some similar running Stockholm (Nynäshamn) - Gotland. 10 times bigger tho. And with "fly-fins"? under. Those looks like the day-tourboats Malmoe - Copenhagen. Dunnno if they are anymore since theres a bridge. Anyway I miss the double bloody marys and herring sandwiches tho. 20 minutes free buffet:)

We have some similar running Stockholm (Nynäshamn) - Gotland. 10 times bigger tho. And with "fly-fins"? under.

I think you must mean a hydrofoil? Have a look at Alexander Graham Bell's HD-4 hydrofoil, developed here in Nova Scotia in 1919, although he had been working on hydrofoils since 1908. It set a world marine speed record. Many decades later when the Royal Canadian Navy did research on hydrofoils the test bed ship was called the Bras d'Or in honour of Bell's work (his home was on the Bras d'Or Lake, where he also built the first successful airplane in the British Empire, the Silver Dart).

I think you must mean a hydrofoil? Have a look at Alexander Graham Bell's HD-4 hydrofoil, developed here in Nova Scotia in 1919, although he had been working on hydrofoils since 1908. It set a world marine speed record. Many decades later when the Royal Canadian Navy did research on hydrofoils the test bed ship was called the Bras d'Or in honour of Bell's work (his home was on the Bras d'Or Lake, where he also built the first successful airplane in the British Empire, the Silver Dart).

We have hydrofoils coming also to the island, but this particular one is a catamaran.

Joined 2011
Paid Member
nezbleu;3923423 said:
a hydrofoil?

Those beasts. Sorry for the bad pic. Im at the pub. Ordering umbrella drinks.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 294
Last edited: