Simplistic NJFET RIAA

diyAudio Chief Moderator
Joined 2002
Paid Member
So i went today and got me the irf9610's.
Replaced the old ones and............. IT WORKS !! :D:D:D
Well i dont know if it actually works properly yet but at least it lights up.

Murphy gotcha one time only it seems.:)
Tell the guy over the bench where you got the older ones not to rub MOSFETS on the shop's cat before he hands them to the customer from now on.:D

Murphy gotcha one time only it seems.:)
Tell the guy over the bench where you got the older ones not to rub MOSFETS on the shop's cat before he hands them to the customer from now on.:D

:D The old ones were bought from Fanos. I'll let him know!!
I got the last remaining 9610 of Katoumas today and the other one from Venieris. Price difference: Katoumas 1euro, Venieris 2.20 euro :confused:

diyAudio Chief Moderator
Joined 2002
Paid Member
:D The old ones were bought from Fanos. I'll let him know!!
I got the last remaining 9610 of Katoumas today and the other one from Venieris. Price difference: Katoumas 1euro, Venieris 2.20 euro :confused:
Its I told you go to Katoumas bcs they used to be IR official importers. Maybe NOS genuine stock in older prices and you got their last Mohicans for now.

Parts arrived!

Nice early surprise from Santa, my Mouser order arrived yesterday. That was fast!

DSC_5855.JPG DSC_5857.JPG DSC_5858.JPG DSC_5860.JPG DSC_5863.JPG

It is on open air. Next resistor value in my hands now is 15k dale rn55. You think i should use that? Is the wattage rating important in r3x?

If it' s in open air, when you put in box, tp1 tp2 voltage will rise, up to 0.5V.
Wattage rating is not important, but it' s nice to have a quality resistor there.
Maybe you can parallel two resistors to get to 11k or 12k temporary?