Meanwhile I am slowly cooking...:)

Attachments

• Prem_check.png
    Prem_check.png
    160 KB · Views: 300
diyAudio Chief Moderator
Joined 2002
Paid Member
Trying to sort out a clever minimal power loop combo board for folded and tuned bib with Crt doing the CAD me guiding him. His time is little the details many. I keep on adding features and changing his routing torturing him. This one is 3rd step and still basic.

Try it with 2X389BL also Sandro. Will give you much gain if you feel needing it and still remain low noise enough. Expect it quite better than the previous simplistic you had.

I am sure of it no doubt about that is just time and freezing whether stopping any serious work + cooking sumthink...

About the boards...

Yes please it is about time that you go that way!

Did you try Design Spark it is totally free?

If you can could you try single layers it is a real pain to desolder components
on double staked pads

Other one for ground plane and limited number to cross overs

diyAudio Chief Moderator
Joined 2002
Paid Member
I am sure of it no doubt about that is just time and freezing whether stopping any serious work + cooking sumthink...

About the boards...

Yes please it is about time that you go that way!

Did you try Design Spark it is totally free?

If you can could you try single layers it is a real pain to desolder components
on double staked pads

Other one for ground plane and limited number to cross overs

I will try the spark myself at a point but for this one I trust Crt and his Eagle expertise that had worked before transfering to the fab house correctly. Two layers are barely enough for this combo I am afraid. Ground plane is wrong approach in this signal level and psu bandwidth IMHO. I go star and defined return paths.

I will try the spark myself at a point but for this one I trust Crt and his Eagle expertise that had worked before transfering to the fab house correctly. Two layers are barely enough for this combo I am afraid. Ground plane is wrong approach in this signal level and psu bandwidth IMHO. I go star and defined return paths.

Right Eagle CAD no need for design Spark ;)

Ground Plane... Message understood;);)

Dont know anything about pcb design, but reason i chose ground plane was strong adherance of DAC folks. They seem religious about those things in their loe noise, low distortion world..